KSRRDA Recruitment 2018 | Kerala State Rural Roads Development Job Notification – Monitors, Overseers and Accredited Engineer Posts | Total Vacancies 65 | Last Date: 08.02.2018
KSRRDA Recruitment 2018: Kerala State Rural Roads Development shortly called as KSRRDA has published job notification for the recruitment of Monitors, Overseers and Accredited Engineers. As per job notification, There are 65 vacancies are allotted for these posts of KSRRDA Recruitment 2018. Interested Candidates can apply these posts through offline mode only. Eligible job seekers can check the official KSRRDA Job notification and must send the application form before late date 08.02.2018.
This page explain more information regarding KSRRDA Recruitment such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply check the following details. Candidates can get more information about KSRRDA Vacancy of 2018 Please refer the official website.
Details of KSRRDA Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Kerala State Rural Roads Development
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Total no. of Vacancies: 65
Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Vacancy details of KSRRDA Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Monitors||03||Refer official notification|
|Overseers||43||Rs.20000/- (Per month)|
|Accredited Engineers||19||Rs.11000/- (Per month)|
Eligibility criteria of KSRRDA Vacancies
- Monitors: Candidates must have done Graduate in Civil Engineering from a recognized University
- Overseers: Diploma in Engineering from a recognized Institute.
- Accredited Engineers: B.Tech Degree from a recognized University.
- Check official notification for detailed educational qualification
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode
Send the application with necessary documents to the address given in the advertisement
How to apply for KSRRDA Recruitment
- Go to official website of KSRRDA (i.e). lsgkerala.gov.in
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
|Last date for receipt of application||08.02.2018|