KSRTC Recruitment 2020 | KSRTC Driver & Driver cum Conductor Posts | Total Vacancies 3745 | Last Date 05.05.2020 (Extended) | Apply online @ ksrtc.in
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) has recently announced the new job notification [01/2020] on 14.02.2020 for Driver & Driver cum Conductor posts. It invites online mode application from eligible candidates. As per the Karnataka KSRTC recruitment 2020 notification, overall 3745 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment and post wise vacancy & salary details are given below. Applicants who are looking for govt jobs in Karnataka will make the online registration for KSRTC recruitment Driver Vacancy from 24.02.2020 @ ksrtcjobs.karnataka.gov.in. The last date for submission of KSRTC Driver job application is 05.05.2020 (Extended).
KSRTC Recruitment 2020 notification & apply online link is available @ ksrtc.in/ ksrtcjobs.karnataka.gov.in. Applicants should pass 10th Standard/ SSLC and age limit should be 24 years to 35 years. Karnataka Road Transport will recruit the aspirants via written test & interview. After that’s selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Karnataka State. Applicants should pay required fees and make the payment via online mode. Keep visit this page for upcoming ksrtc vacancy, ksrtc driver admit card and result information updates.
Karnataka State Transport Corporation Ltd (KSRTC)
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation Limited (KSRTC) is a Public sector corporation under the state government of Karnataka. It was established in the year 1961, 55 years ago. Its Headquarter is located in Bangalore. They providing transport services in the area of Karnataka, Goa, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Telangana and Puducherry. Their subsidiaries are Bengaluru Metropolitan Transport Corporation, North Eastern Karnataka Road Transport Corporation and North Western Karnataka Road Transport Corporation.
Notification Details of KSRTC Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC)|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Notification No.1/2020|
|Job Name||Driver & Driver cum Conductor|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||24.02.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application|
|Official website||ksrtc.in/ ksrtcjobs.karnataka.gov.in|
You may visit ksrtc.in official Website to get more details about Karnataka KSRTC recruitment 2020. Here you will get information of Driver & Driver cum Conductor like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
KSRTC Job Vacancy 2020 – Details
- As per the KSRTC driver notification, overall 3745 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment in 2020. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||KSRTC Salary|
|Driver cum Conductor||2545||Rs.9100|
Eligibility Criteria for KSRTC Driver & Driver cum Conductor Posts
- Applicants should pass 10th/ SSLC from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 24 years to 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
KSRTC Selection Process
- Karnataka Road Transport will recruit the aspirants via written test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
KSRTC Driver Application Fee
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode
Apply Online KSRTC Recruitment 2020 for Driver & Conductor
- Go to official website of karnataka state road transport (i.e) ksrtc.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Driver & Driver-cum-Conductor Notification No.1/2020 Dt:14-02-2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|