KTET Notification 2018 | Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test | School Teacher Posts | Apply online @ ktet.kerala.gov.in | Last Date 30.05.2018
KTET Notification 2018: Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test shortly called KTET has invites online application from qualified and essential attitude teacher candidates for the recruitment of position as School Teacher for lower primary, upper primary and high school classes in Kerala. Various vacancies allotted in this notification. Candidates who have completed education like D.Ed/B.Ed are eligible for this KTET Recruitment. All candidates are requested to apply online only. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for Kerala TET exam through online mode on or before the date of 30.05.2018.
Interested candidates download official notification at ktet.kerala.gov.in. Read the advertisement clearly to check your eligibility. If you are eligible candidates, apply online through KTET official website. Candidates apply online from 19.05.2018 to 30.05.2018. The Examination will be conduct on 23rd & 30th June 2018. Apply as quickly as possible. Here Eligibility criteria, mode of application, application fees and how to apply for this recruitment in this page brief.
Details of KTET Notification 2018:
|Organization Name||Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET)|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Name of the post||School Teacher|
Eligibility criteria for Kerala TET Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates should have D.Ed/B.Ed from recognized University/Institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official notification given below.
|For SC/ST/Differently abled Candidates||Rs.250/-|
|For Other Candidates||Rs.500/-|
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for Kerala TET Vacancies 2018:
- Candidates go to KTET official website ->ktet.kerala.gov.in.
- Click the notification link in the home page -> NOTIFICATION JUNE 2018.
- Read the notification and check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates click the online link in the home page -> KTET REGISTRATION JUNE 2018.
- Fill all your details of online application and upload photo copy/necessary document.
- Submit online application till the last date.
- Finally take print out of online application form for future uses.
|Starting date for submission of online application||19.05.2018|
|Closing date for submission of online application||30.05.2018|
|Date of downloading Admit Card||18.06.2018|
|Date of Examination||23.06.2018 & 30.06.2018|