KUFOS Recruitment 2019 | Various Vacancies | Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Posts | Last Date Within 27.11.2019 | Download Application Form @ kufos.ac.in
KUFOS Recruitment 2019: Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies (KUFOS) has released an advertisement @ kufos.ac.in to recruit various job vacancies for Engineering Graduates from the qualified candidates. KUFOS Kerala University current job notification is for Teaching Jobs (Lecturer) under the following posts such as Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. Interested can apply through proper channel. You can download KUFOS application form and recruitment job notification from their official website. Suitable applicants can apply & send your applications before the last date i.e., 27.11.2019.
KUFOS shortlists the candidates based on attending interview. Candidate in service should apply through proper channel. The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. The qualification prescribed shall be as on the last date of receipt of application. Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post and should pay processing fee accordingly. Details about upcoming KUFOS vacancies, latest notification, result, interview question etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of KUFOS Recruitment 2019:
|Board of Organization||Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies|
|Job Category||State Government of India|
|Designation||Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor|
|Monthly Pay/ Salary||Refer advt.|
You can get more information about KUFOS Recruitment Government Jobs upcoming vacancy & details about their admit cards, syllabus, exam date, old or pervious year question papers, result etc. from our Daily Recruitment site, stay tuned.
Eligibility Criteria for KUFOS Professor & Other Vacancy Posts:
Refer Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies (KUFOS) Official Notification to get detailed information about education, experience profile, age limit, reservation, relaxation, selection mode, how to apply steps and so on.
- BE/B Tech/BS and ME/M Tech/MS or Integrated M Tech in the relevant branch with first class or equivalent in any one of the degree, Master Degree with NET, PhD degree
- The Upper Age limit for the post of Assistant Professor is 40 years as on 01.01.2019 [Refer advertisement for other posts].
- Personnel Interview
- Charge of Rs. 2000 (Rupees Two Thousands Only) will be applicable for General candidates and Rs. 500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only) for SC/ST.
Fee Payment Mode:
- Offline mode by cash or DD from
- Offline mode
The Registrar, Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies, Panangad P.O, Madavana, Kochi – 682 506
Steps to Apply & Download KUFOS Application Form & Job Notification 2019:
- Go to the official website “http://kufos.ac.in”.
- Scroll down to pick the “Vacancies” from the home page under Quick Links
- Find and choose the “Notification for the Post of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor”.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Finally, post the filled application to the above pinned address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|