KUK Admit Card 2019 | Kurukshetra University | Clerk Posts | Total Vacancies 198 | Phase-II & Phase III Date: Available in the Hall Ticket | Download KUK Computer & Aptitude Test Call Letter @ kuk.ac.in
KUK Admit Card 2019: Kurukshetra University has recently released the Computer Appreciation & Application Test (Phase II) and Aptitude Test (Phase-III) Admit card for Clerk posts. KUK Type Test on Computer (Phase I) was successfully completed on July 2019. Now Kurukshetra University has planned to conduct the Phase II & Phase III recruitment process for Clerk posts. Candidates who have shortlisted in Phase 1 those candidates kindly get your KUK Clerk hall ticket at official website (www.kuk.ac.in) and KUK Phase-II & Phase III admit card has been released on 17.08.2019. Applicants who are looking for Haryana Govt jobs can use KUK opportunity. Kurukshetra University Clerk Computer Appreciation & Application Test and Aptitude Test date, time and venue details are given in the call letter.
As per the Kurukshetra University recruitment 2019 notification, overall 198 vacancies are allocated for Clerk posts. Applicants who have shortlisted in typing test those candidates download your admit card by using KUK login credentials (i.e.) Registration Number & DOB. KUK will select the candidates on the basis of Type test on Computer, Computer Appreciation and Application Test, Aptitude test & Physically Original Document Verification. Aspirants who have cleared all the stages of KUK recruitment process those aspirants will be placed at Kurukshetra University, Haryana state. KUK will conduct the Computer Appreciation & Application Test for 20 marks and Aptitude test for 30 marks. More details of KUK Phase II & III admit card/ hall ticket, result, syllabus, answer key, upcoming notification, latest vacancies and etc. are available in official website.
Details of Kurukshetra University Clerk Admit Card 2019
|Organization Name||Kurukshetra University|
|Category||State Govt. / Admit Card|
|Name of the Post||Clerk|
|No of Vacancies||198|
|Exam Name||Computer Appreciation & Application Test & Aptitude Test|
|KUK Computer Appreciation & Application Test & Aptitude Test date||Available in call letter|
|Admit Card Release date||17.08.2019|
|Status of Admit Card||Available|
|Official Website ||kuk.ac.in|
You may visit www.kuk.ac.in website to get more details about KUK Phase II & III admit card. Here you can get information of Clerk post admit card like hall ticket details, how to download and direct link. Keep check DAILY RECRUITMENT regularly to get latest updates.
KUK Clerk Posts Exam Pattern/ Exam Scheme for Phase II & Phase III
- Marks: 20 marks for Computer Appreciation & Application Test & 30 marks for Aptitude Test.
- Exam Duration: 40 minutes for Computer Appreciation & Application Test & 60 minutes for Aptitude Test.
- Total Questions: 40 questions for Computer Appreciation & Application Test & 60 questions for Aptitude Test.
- Question Paper type: Question paper will hold multiple choice questions.
- Mark Deduction: There will be penalty for each wring answer.
Distribution of Marks for KUK Clerk Posts
|Name of the Phase||Total Marks |
|Type Test on Computer (Phase I)||30|
|Computer Appreciation & Application Test (Phase-II)||20|
|Aptitude Test (Phase-III)||30|
|Academic Qualification (Physically Original Document Verification) (Phase-IV)||20|
KUK Syllabus of Computer Appreciation & Application Test (Phase 2) and Aptitude Test (Phase 3)
- Computer Appreciation & Application Test: Introduction to Computer & Windows, Word Processing, Spreadsheet, Power Point, Internet Browsing and
- Aptitude Test: General English, Numerical Ability & Reasoning Ability.
How to Download KUK Clerk Phase II & Phase III Admit Card 2019
- Go to official website kuk.ac.in.
- Find the call letter link “Download Admit Card for the Test of Computer Appreciation & Application (Phase-II) and Aptitude Test (Phase-III)”, click on the link.
- It will redirect to the next page enter your login credentials.
- After that click submit button your hall ticket will display on the screen.
- You may download the call letter and bring it for type test.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200|| Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|