KUK Admit Card 2019 | Kurukshetra University | Clerk Posts | Total Vacancies 198 | Phase-I (Type Test) Date: 2nd Week of July 2019 | Download KUK Clerk Typing Test Call Letter @ www.kuk.ac.in
KUK Admit Card 2019: Kurukshetra University has recently released the Phase-I (Type test on Computer) Admit card for Clerk posts. It has already published the notification for Clerk Posts on April 2019. KUK recruitment process will be based on 4 stages (i.e.) Phase I, Phase II, Phase III & Phase IV. Now Kurukshetra University has planned to conduct the Phase 1 (typing test) for Clerk posts on 2nd Week of July 2019. Candidates who have applied for this recruitment and eagerly waiting to attend Phase I test kindly get your KUK Clerk hall ticket at official website (www.kuk.ac.in) and KUK Typing Test admit card has been released on 02.07.2019. Applicants who are looking for Haryana Govt jobs can use KUK opportunity. Kurukshetra University Clerk Phase I date, time and venue details are given in the call letter.
As per the Kurukshetra University recruitment 2019 notification, overall 198 vacancies are allocated for Clerk posts. Applicants who have applied for these posts those candidates download your admit card by using KUK login credentials (i.e.) Registration Number & DOB. KUK will select the candidates on the basis of Type test on Computer, Computer Appreciation and Application Test, Aptitude test & Physically Original Document Verification. Aspirants who have cleared all the stages of KUK recruitment process those aspirants will be placed at Kurukshetra University, Haryana state. KUK will conduct the typing test for 30 marks and duration is 10 minutes. More details of KUK Typing Test admit card/ hall ticket, result, syllabus, answer key, upcoming notification, latest vacancies and etc. are available in official website.
Details of Kurukshetra University Clerk Admit Card 2019
|Organization Name||Kurukshetra University|
|Category ||State Govt. / Admit Card|
|Name of the Post||Clerk|
|No of Vacancies||198|
|Exam Scheme||Computer Based Type Test|
|KUK Typing Test date||2nd Week of July 2019|
|Admit Card Release date||02.07.2019|
|Status of Admit Card||Available|
You may visit www.kuk.ac.in website to get more details about KUK Phase I admit card. Here you can get information of Clerk post admit card like hall ticket details, how to download and direct link. Keep check DAILY RECRUITMENT regularly to get latest updates.
KUK Clerk Posts Phase I (Type Test on Computer) Details
- KUK allocates overall 30 marks for Type Test (on Computer only).
- It will give 10 minutes to finish this KUK typing test.
- It will consist of type test in English on Computer only.
- Candidate will be provided with a passage comprising of 600 words in English.
- The required qualifying speed on Computer for typing test is 30 Words Per Minute (WPM).
- Formula of Calculation of Marks in type Test (Phase-I) is Marks in Type Test(Phase-I) out of 30 = (Words Per Minute minus 30) = (WPM – 30).
- The transcripts of those candidates comprising of less than 300 words will not be evaluated.
- Marks will not be given whose speed will be less than 30WPM, they will be declared as ‘Not Qualified’.
Distribution of Marks for KUK Clerk Posts
|Name of the Phase||Total Marks |
|Type Test on Computer (Phase I)||30|
|Computer Appreciation & Application Test (Phase-II)||20|
|Aptitude Test (Phase-III)||30|
|Academic Qualification (Physically Original Document Verification) (Phase-IV)||20|
How to Download KUK Clerk Post Phase I (Type Test) Admit Card 2019
- Go to official website kuk.ac.in.
- Click “Jobs/ career” find the call letter link “Download admit card for type test, phase 1, for the post of clerk budgeted advt. No. 1/2019”, click on the link.
- It will redirect to the next page enter your login credentials.
- After that click submit button your hall ticket will display on the screen.
- You may download the call letter and bring it for type test.