KUK Clerk Result 2019 | Clerk Post | Total 198 Vacancies | Download Merit List/ Cut-Off Mark List @ result.kuk.ac.in
KUK Clerk Result 2019: Kurukshetra University already published an advertisement on 03.03.2019 and organized the recruitment of Clerk on 198 Budget posts. As per the KUK notification, they successfully conducted the phase I clerk typing test from 10th July, 2019 to 17th July, 2019. Now, they have planned to release the Kurukshetra University Clerk Phase I merit or cut off mark list. Candidates who are looking forward to view KUK phase I result are advised to check Kurukshetra University website www.kuk.ac.in frequently.
|Click here to view KUK Clerk Recruitment 2019|
|Click here to view KUK Clerk Phase I Admit Card|
Kurukshetra University Clerk Result 2019 for the written exam/ online exam will be officially declared soon. You can download the KUK Phase I mark list using your admit card or call letter details. Based on that Kurukshetra University Result, qualified candidate will move on to next level of examination as per the schedule. Final decision will be taken by the exam board based on the merit list mark of written exam and performance during the personal interview. Those finally shortlisted candidates will be allowed to get joining letter or offer letter to serve in Haryana.
Overview of Kurukshetra University Clerk Result 2019:
|Exam Organizer||Kurukshetra University|
|Exam Type||English Typing Test|
|Result Status||Available Shortly|
Kindly check the latest updates of KUK Clerk Result and direct download link from the table given below in this page.
KUK Clerk Selection Mode:
- Phase I: English Typing Test
- Phase II: Computer Appreciation & Application Test
- Phase III: Aptitude Test
- Phase IV: Academic Qualification
Distribution of Total Marks Merit/ Cut-Off Mark:
- Phase I: 30 marks were allocated for English Typing Test
- Phase II: 20 marks were allocated for Computer Appreciation & Application Test
- Phase III: 30 marks were allocated for Aptitude Test
- Phase IV: 20 marks were allocated for Academic Qualification
- Totally 100 marks were allocated for the selection process.
Steps to Check Merit List for Clerk Phase-I (Typing Test) Result:
- Go to the official “http://www.kuk.ac.in”.
- Search for the Clerk Phase I Result Link on home page of marquee section.
- Click on that link and enter your registration detail to login (if necessary).
- Once successfully login, you can download your result pdf.
|DOWNLOAD PHASE CLERK RESULT||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|