KVAFSU Recruitment 2018 | Karnataka Veterinary, Animal & Fisheries Sciences University | Assistant, Steno, Program Coordinator & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 15 | Last Date 22.12.2018 | Download Application Form @ kvafsu.edu.in
KVAFSU Recruitment 2018: Karnataka Veterinary, Animal & Fisheries Sciences University is going to fill up 15 vacancies at KVK Mangalore, under ICAR funding. Recently it has published the recruitment advertisement for Subject Matter Specialist, Programme Assistant, Programme Coordinator, Subject Matter Specialist, Farm Manager, Assistant, Stenographer Grade –III, Tractor Driver, Driver (Light Vehicle), Cook-Cum-Caretaker and Messenger posts. It invites offline applications for above said posts. KVAFSU application form 2018 and notification is available in official website. Applicants who are seeking govt jobs should send the filled application form to given address before the last date ends. The last date for receipt of the application is 22.12.2018.
Candidates must have passed 7th / SSLC/ degree/ Master Degree/ Ph.D. from recognized board or university. Aspirants should have minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years. Applicant must have fluency in English and Kannada is essential. Selected applicants will be engaged on KVAFSU, Karnataka state. Application received after the last date or incomplete application will be rejected. Separate applications with separate fee are required for each post. Applicants must pay the required fee and make the payment through DD. More details of KVAFSU upcoming vacancies, latest jobs, merit list, result, call letter and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of KVAFSU Recruitment 2018-19
|Organization Name||Karnataka Veterinary, Animal & Fisheries Sciences University|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Assistant, Steno, Program Coordinator & Other|
|Last Date to submit the application||22.12.2018|
You may visit KVAFSU Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly to get latest updates.
KVAFSU Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, totally 15 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Subject Matter Specialist||01|
|Subject Matter Specialist||05|
|Stenographer Grade -III||01|
|Driver (Light Vehicle)||01|
Eligibility Criteria for KVAFSU Assistant, Steno, Program Coordinator, farm Manager & other posts
- Candidates must have passed 7th/ SSLC/ degree/ Master Degree/ Ph.D. from recognized board or university.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate should have minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Candidates must pay the required fee. Application fee details are given below.
|Name of the Post||Fee|
|UR candidates||SC/ ST candidates|
|Programme Coordinator/ Subject Matter Specialists||Rs.1000||Rs.500|
|Programme Assistant/ Farm Manager / Assistant/ Stenographer Grade/ Tractor Driver/ Driver (LV)/ Cook cum Caretaker/ Messenger||Rs.500||Rs.250|
Mode of Application
- Candidate should submit offline application only.
Mode of Payment
- Should deposit the fee amount through offline – Demand Draft (in favour of The Comptroller, KVAFSU, Nandinagar, Bidar)
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
The Registrar, Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University, Nandinagar Bidar – 585401
How to apply for KVAFSU Jobs 2018
- Go to official website kvafsu.edu.in.
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment of KVK Post” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form, fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date.
|APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DOWNLOAD APP>>|