Last updated on May 30th, 2017 at 08:12 am
Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2017-18 | Specialist Officers (SO) Various Posts | Apply @ www.kvb.co.in | Last Date: 04.06.2017
Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2017: Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) has recently release a Job notification for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancy post of Specialist Officers (SO). As per KVB Job Notification, It will recruit various posts for KVB SO Job. This is really good job opportunity to the candidates who looking for Banking Job. Aspirants can apply to this notification through Online mode on before the last date 04th June 2017.
Interested and Eligible candidates invited online application form and you may refer the official notification to apply for Karur Vysya Bank Vacancy. For other information like KVB job notification, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment check the following details. Candidates can get more information about Karur Vysya Bank Vacancy of 2017 Please refer the official website.
Details of Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Karur Vysya Bank (KVB)
Organization Type: Bank Jobs
Name of the Post: Specialist Officers
Total Vacancies: Various Posts
Job Location: Across India
Vacancy Details of Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2017
Eligibility criteria for KVB Specialist Officers (SO) Vacancy 2017
- Candidates should have minimum qualification /Any Degree or its equivalent from a recognized institute.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- For Post 1, 2, 3 – Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed for 55 Years
- For Post 4 – Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed for 50 Years
- For Post 5 – Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed for 45 Years
- For Post 6, 7 – Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed for 35 Years
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Preliminary Exam
- Candidates are suggested to Refer the Official Notification to know the details regarding the Application fee.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2017
- Go to Official website www.kvb.co.in
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||23.05.2017|
|Last date of online application||04.06.2017|
Latest Bank Jobs – KVB Recruitment 2016 -Last Date for Submit application :21st November 2016 :
Post : Clerk
The Karur Vysya Bank(KVB) has been performing the recruitment process every year and for the year 2016 candidates are advised to keep an eye on the official website for updates. This private bank has been operational since 1916 and Tamil Nadu is the where the head quarters are placed. It is the largest private bank in the state. Traders and agriculturalists form the majority of the customers considering that the bank was opened keeping in mind the welfare of these two communities.
With nearly 7,500 employees as counted on March, 2015, this bank is expanding every year taking in more eligible candidates through the yearly examinations and interviews that are performed. Today there are more than 563 branches spread all over the country. The kvb recruitment 2016 is here to gain more employees for this financial year.
Start Date for Submission :9th-November-2016
Last Date for Submission : 21st-November-2016
Written Examination Date : January /February 2017
Related : bank jobs 2016
Name of the Organization : Karur Vysya Bank
Name of the Post : Clerk Cadre
Location of the Job : Tamilnadu ,All Over India.
If you are interested to sit for the 2016 recruitment process, numerous documents are required for identification. Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria required by the bank to sit for the examination.
Application Fee : ₹500/- ( For All Candidates – No Reservations)
Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualifications :-
- Educational Qualification : Any Degree (Must be Graduation) from a recognized University or Institute With First Class.
- Nationality will be only Indian.
- Communication skills have to be more than standard.
- All academic records from class X must be available. Results of the same need to be consistently of a good standard.
- Candidates who have already appeared for the selection process, six months before are not allowed.
- Mark sheet of School certificates, SSC, college and diploma paper needs to presented. Both the original and photocopies are required.
- For identification process, photo Id, photograph and the resume is required.
- Age limit : For Graduate : Min 19 – 26 years maximum , For Post graduate :19 -28 years (candidates not be born earlier than 02-01-1989 of PG and 02-01-1991 for UG and not later than 01-01-1998) .
Make sure all the documents are present for the kvb recruitment 2016. Carry the original and photocopy of the documents as well. Do not apply if you are outside the purview of provided eligibility.
Important Dates and How to Apply for this KVB Job 2016 :
- Interested candidates must visit the official website : http://www.kvbsmart.com.
- Click on Careers Page–>Click on KVB Bank Clerk Recruitment 2016.
- Now click on “Apply online”–> Click “New Registration”.
- Fill all the required fields and Submit & pay the application fee via Online Banking or Credit Card or Debit Card.
- Take a print put of the form after it has been filled properly. The application form will be available from the official site after you have provided the email address, a password and your date of birth. Candidates hired will be on probation.
If you are interested in preparing for kvb recruitment 2016, make sure to have made all the required documents available and be prepared for the written test by a thorough knowledge of economics, language and mathematics with overall general awareness.
Apply Via Online : http://www.kvbsmart.com/Careers/kvb_Careers.asp
KVB Bank Clerk Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016: Click here