KVIC Recruitment 2017 | Khadi and Village Industries Commission – Job Notification for Executive, Assistant Director & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 342 | Last date to apply: 19.11.2017 | Download official notification @ www.kvic.org.in
KVIC Recruitment 2017- Khadi and Village Industries commission shortly KVIC has published new employment notification for engagement of Assistant Director, Executive, Publicity Assistant and Various Posts. Particularly, 342 vacancies are allotted for following categories, as shown in below table. Eligible candidates can apply these posts via online mode only. Candidates who are completed below mentioned education qualification then apply these posts through official website of KVIC (i.e) www.kvic.org.in.
Before going to apply, candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification and check whether you are eligible to apply these posts or not. Eligible candidates go to given application link and fill all mandatory details correctly. Candidates should have to pay fee of application through online on or before the given date (Nov 21, 2017). Moreover you can get details like Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, Pay scale and steps to apply from this page.
Details of KVIC Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Khadi and Village Industries Commission, KVIC
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Total no. of Vacancies: 342
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Vacancy details of KVIC Recruitment
|Category of the Post||Vacancies|
|Group-B (Gazetted Post)|
|Assistant Director Gr.I (Khadi)||03|
|Assistant Director Gr.I (Adm. & HR)||11|
|Assistant Director Gr.I (Training)||02|
|Assistant Director Gr.I (FBAA)||16|
|Assistant Director Gr.I (Economic Research)||04|
|Assistant Director Gr.I (Village Industries)||18|
|Group-B (Non-Gazetted Post)|
|Senior Executive (Ec.R)||37|
|Senior Executive ( Legal)||07|
|Group-C (Non-Gazetted Post: Technical & Non-Technical Posts)|
|Executive (Village Industries)||109|
|Junior Executive (FBAA)||67|
|Assistant (Village Industries)||07|
|Publicity Assistant (II)||01|
Eligibility Criteria of Executive & Other Posts
- Candidates should have completed Diploma/Bachelor Degree/Master Degree /Bachelor degree in Engineering/Technology in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/University.
- Check official notification for detailed educational qualification.
- Publicity Assistant: Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 25 yrs.
- For remaining posts: Minimum 18 yrs and maximum 27 yrs.
- Refer official notification for age relaxation.
- Online Examination (Computer Based)
|Name of the post||General/OBC (CL, NCL)||For SC/ST/PWD|
|Group-B (Gazetted posts)||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 600/-|
|Group-B (Non-Gazetted posts)||Rs.800/-||Rs. 400/-|
|Group-C (Non-Gazetted posts)||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 400/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online (Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking)
Mode of Application
How to apply online for KVIC Recruitment
- Candidates go to official website kvic.org.in
- Click “Vacancy” tab of KVIC website then find the advertisement for said posts.
- Download official notification in pdf format.
- Read the official notification carefully, check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- If you are eligible, go to given application link and fill all required details correctly.
- Candidates upload his/her photographs and signature in the space provide in the application.
- Make payment through online on or before last date.
- Check given details in the online application before submit it.
- Take the printout copy of application for future use.
|Starting date for submission of online application||22.10.2017|
|Closing date for submission of online application||19.11.2017|
|Last date for payment of application fee||21.11.2017|
|Tentative date of online examination||
Dec 23/24 ,2017