KVIC Recruitment 2020 | Director & Dy. Director Posts | Total Vacancies 34 | Last Date 30.06.2020 | Khadi Gram Udyog Recruitment Notification @ www.kvic.gov.in
KVIC Recruitment 2020: Khadi and Village Industries Commission invite application from dynamic Officers fulfilling the eligibility criteria and willing to work in the field offices and at Central Office, Mumbai on deputation basis for a period of three years. Recently KVIC India has announced the new employment notice [No. KVIC/ Adv./ Vacancy/ 2020-21] on 01.06.2020 regarding 34 vacancies. KVIC has planned to recruit the 34 aspirants for Director & Deputy Director Posts. Applicants who are looking for central govt jobs in Maharashtra should send the application form to given address on or before 30.06.2020.
Candidates will be recruited on interview basis and selected candidates will be appointed at field offices and at Central Office, Mumbai on deputation basis for a period of three years. Officers should hold analogous posts on regular basis. Applicants should possess Engineering/ Degree/ Master Degree/ CA and age limit should be 56 years. KVIC Recruitment notification & KVIC India recruitment application form is available @ www.kvic.gov.in. More details of Khadi Gram Udyog vacancy, upcoming KVIC Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of KVIC Director Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Khadi and Village Industries Commission|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||No. KVIC/Adv./Vacancy/2020-21|
|Job Name||Director & Deputy Director|
|Last Date for Submission of application||30.06.2020|
Here you will get information of Director & Dy. Director Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Vacancy Details of Khadi and Village Industries Commission Recruitment
- As per the notification, overall 34 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Director||18||Rs.15600-39100 + GP 7600|
|Deputy Director||16||Rs.15600-39100 + GP 6600|
Eligibility Criteria for KVIC Director & Deputy Director Vacancy
- Officers should hold analogous posts on regular basis.
- Applicants should possess Engineering/ Degree/ Master Degree/ CA.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Interview may be conducted for selection of suitable candidates for KVIC vacancy 2020.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online (mail)/ offline mode only will be accepted.
- Postal Address: Director (Administration & HR), Khadi & Village Industries Commission, Gramodaya, 3, Irla Road, Vile Parle (W), Mumbai 400 056 (Maharashtra)
- Mail Address: adm[dot]kvic[at]gov[dot]in
How to apply KVIC Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website kvic.gov.in.
- Click “Vacancies” find the advertisement “ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF DIRECTOR & DEPUTY DIRECTOR ON DEPUTATION BASIS”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up KVIC India Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from KVIC Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|