Labour Bureau Recruitment 2018 | Supervisor, Steno, Investigator & Consultant Post | Total Vacancies 875 | Apply online @ www.lbchd.in
Labour Bureau Recruitment 2018: Ministry of Labour & Employment – Labour Bureau has released the notification for the following posts like Consultant, Supervisor, Investigator, Assistant and Stenographer under two ad-hoc schemes of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) Survey & Area Frame Enterprises (AFES) Survey. As per the notification, Labour Bureau allotted totally 875 vacancies for above said posts. Candidates can apply to these posts through online mode on or before the last date (i.e.) within 10 days of the publication of this advertisement. You may visit official website to get online application link and official notification.
Ministry of Labour & Employment invites eligible candidates for above posts. This engagement is purely based on contractual basis. Candidates who want to get job in Labour Bureau can use this chance and interested candidates can apply to this recruitment before the last date ends. More information about the recruitment is given in the official notification, this page explains information like eligibility, vacancy details, how to apply and etc.
Details of Labour Bureau Recruitment 2018 – 19
|Organization Name||Ministry of Labour & Employment – Labour Bureau|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Consultant, Supervisor, Investigator, Assistant and Stenographer|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Vacancy Details of Labour Bureau Recruitment
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Labour Bureau Steno, Asst., Investigator, Supervisor & Consultant Vacancies
- 12th/Bachelor Degree/Post Graduate/Ph.D./M.Phil./BA/B.Com/B.Sc./BBE in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- However check the notification for complete educational qualification.
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Assistant & Stenographer||18 to 30|
|Investigator||21 to 35|
|Supervisor & Consultant||21 to 40|
|Check the official notification for age limit and relaxation|
- Merit List
- Personal Interview
Mode of Application
How to apply for Labour Bureau Steno, Asst., Investigator, Supervisor and Consultant Posts
- Go to official website lbchd.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts then to get the notification click “To view detailed advertisement (Click Here)”
- Notification will be opened read it and check eligibility.
- Back to the page to apply enter your details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application for your reference.
|Last date for submission of online application form||within 10 days of the publication of this advertisement (CLOSED)|