LAHDC Kargil Recruitment 2019 | 352 Vacancies | District Cadre (Class IV, Non-Gaz & Other) Posts | Last Date Within 16.09.2019 | Download Application Form @ kargil.nic.in
LAHDC Kargil Recruitment 2019: Government of Jammu & Kashmir, District Subordinate Services Selection Recruitment Board (DSSSRB) – Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council, Kargil (LAHDC) currently issued an advertisement regarding the District Cadre job openings under various departments such as Rural Development & Panchayati Raj, Divisional Forest Office, Health, Sheep Husbandry, DYSSO, Revenue/ Motor Grages, ICDS, CAHO, Election Wing, Mechanical, Medical, CHO, SE PWD, AD Handicraft, PWD, District Programme Officer ICDS, Audit Officer Cooperative Socities. They welcome the postal method of applications from the interested candidates. Jammu & Kashmir Government offers 352 huge vacancies over various posts tabulated below. Applicants should submit their application on or before the last date 16.09.2019.
LAHDC Kargil application form will be available on the official website (kargil.nic.in) as well as in the office of Deputy Director Employment & Counselling Centre. Application form should reach the office with self-attested photocopies of all the certificates/ testimonials enclosed/annexed. Only those candidates who successfully submit their application within the due date are called for interview/ test. Selection will be made only on the merit list determined through written test. More details about LAHDC Kargil Class IV & other recruitment, call letter & syllabus etc., will published by the District Subordinate Services Selection Recruitment Board (DSSSRB) on official site. Candidates need to produce original qualification/ category certificates to participate those tests.
Details of LAHDC Kargil Class IV & Other Posts Recruitment Advertisement 2019:
|Board of Organization||Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council, Kargil (LAHDC)|
|Job Category||State Government of India|
|Advertisement No||01 of 2019 & 02 of 2019|
|Monthly Pay/ Salary||As per the Govt. Norms|
|Work Location||Kargil, Jammu & Kashmir|
Keep watching Daily Recruitment frequently to gather more upcoming and updated information about Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council, Kargil (LAHDC) Current Recruitment 2019, admit card/call letter, merit list, exam date, results, syllabus, Cut-off, etc. on official website. Here you can find more Defence Jobs, Railway jobs etc.
LAHDC Kargil, Jammu & Kashmir District Cadre Class IV & Other Jobs Vacancies in Detail:
|Position Category||No. of. Positions|
|Junior Theater Assistant||01|
|Physical Education Teacher||12|
|Junior Assistant/Cashier/Store Munshi||07|
Eligibility Criteria for LAHDC Kargil Various Departmental Posts Career Opportunities 2019:
Visit LAHDC Kargil Official Notification to get information related education, age, reservation & relaxation, application mode & other important notes/links.
- 10+2, 10+2 with BPE/BPEd, Matric with Diploma, Medical Asst., 06 months of computer application certificate course, Graduate from any recognized University with minimum 50% marks for Open & 45% for reserved categories.
- He/ She should not below the age of 18 years & not above 40 years as on 01.01.2019.
- Viva-Voce Interview/ Test (Written or Oral)
- Charge of Rs. 400 (Rupees Four Hundred Only) will be applicable.
Fee Payment Mode:
- Offline mode
- Offline mode by post.
Office of Deputy Director Employment & Counselling Centre, LAHDC, Kargil
Steps to Apply & Download Application Form of LAHDC Kargil Class IV, Non-Gaz & Other Positions Job Notification 2019:
- Go to the official website “https://kargil.nic.in”.
- Pick the “Notice” from the menu bar & select “Recruitment” from the dropdown.
- Find “Advertisement Notice No 01 of 2019 & 02 of 2019 for Posts of District Cadre” and click on “View”.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Go back & download the application form by clicking “form” under respective section.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Finally, post the filled application to the above pinned address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|Disclaimer: Aspirants are advised to check & confirm all the above said information with the concern official site notification. We are not responsible for any mismatches (spell/number error).|