NIPCCD Recruitment 2017 | National Institute of Public Corporation and Child Development (NIPCCD) Job notification for Consultant Post |Total Vacancies 25 | Apply Offline @ nipccd.nic.in | Last date 31.08.2017
NIPCCD Recruitment 2017- National Institute of Public Corporation and Child Development popularly known as NIPCCD, Delhi has announced a vacancy circular for recruitment of Consultant post on contract basis. Totally, 25 vacancies allotted for Consultant post in NIPCCD. Eligible candidates can apply for that post offline mode only. Candidates can download the application from NIPCCD official website (i.e) www.nipccd.nic.in. Interested candidates apply before to know the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification of this job, Pay Scale and How to apply offline before the last date of August 31, 2017. details from this page below.
Candidates should see the eligibility criteria in NIPCCD official notification. Read all instruction carefully before applying the jobs, and then their filled application along with recent passport size photo and copies of testimonial certificate should send to NIPCCD in Delhi address by post. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. Other details like educational qualification, selection process and steps to apply are given below.
Details of NIPCCD Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: National Institute of Public Corporation and Child Development
Organization Type: Government jobs
Name of the post: Consultant
Total no. of Vacancies: 25
Pay Scale: Rs. 45,000/- Per month
Job Location: Delhi
Eligibility Criteria of NIPCCD Recruitment 2017 for Consultant Vacancy
- Officers who are retired at the level of Director/Deputy secretary from central/State Government/Public sector undertaking.
- Candidates should have completed master degree in commerce/science/Social science or its equivalent from a recognized university with 55 % and above.
- At least 5 yrs experience need in related field viz. Monitoring and any supervision in any developmental programme.
- Candidates with Ph. D/M. Phil/Professional/Technical qualification will be preferred.
- Candidate’s age should be Maximum 65 yrs
Selection process of NIPCCD
- Written Test
- Skill Test (Ms Office)
Mode of Application
Application should send the following address,
Deputy Director (Admin), National Institute of Public Corporation and Child Development, 5, Siri institutional area, Hauz Khas, New Delhi- 110016.
How to apply Offline for Latest NIPCCD Job Vacancies 2017
- Candidates first go to NIPCCD official website (i.e) http://www.nipccd.nic.in/
- Then click on the tab “Vacancies” in the home page of NIPCCD.
- Find the Vacancy for under CMU advertisement for Consultant post.
- Candidates download application format from official website.
- Fill required fields correctly and don’t miss any field blank.
- And then paste your passport size photo in the space given in the application.
- Finally, candidates should send the application form along with necessary educational documents mentioned in notification and experience certificate to given address.
- Date of notification – 09.08.2017
- Last date to send the application – 31.08.2017