SBI Recruitment 2020 | 446 Vacancies | Deputy Manager, Senior Executive & Other Posts | Last Date 13.07.2020 | Download Notification @ www.sbi.co.in
SBI Recruitment 2020: SBI Bank has currently 445 career jobs for the Specialist Cadre Officers (SCO). They invite online application only from the qualified Indian Citizens. Recently State Bank of India has released an announcement regarding the recruitment advertisement for Manager, SME Credit Analyst, Product Manager, Faculty, Sr. Executive, Executive, Banking Supervisory Specialist, Deputy Manager, Chief Officer, Vice President, Chief Manager, Head, Central Research Team, Investment Officer, Project Development Manager and Relationship Manager Posts. Applicants who are seeking Bank jobs under Central Government can use this SBI recruitment 2020 job opportunity. Those interested candidates are requested to apply the online registration form on or before the last date of submission of online application i.e., 13.07.2020. You can download the SBI Bank SCO recruitment apply online link/ online application form notification on official website @ www.sbi.co.in.
Applicants should submit the application through online mode. Contenders have to pay required fee via online. Candidates must have completed Graduation/ MBA/ PGDM/ CA/ PGDM Degree/ PG Degree/ BE/ B Tech Degree from recognized university. Candidate should have prescribed age limit and relaxation. Selection will be based on shortlisting and interview. Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. Intimation/ call letter for interview will be sent by email or will be uploaded on Bank’s website. More details of SBI Bank Specialist Cadre Officers jobs, upcoming vacancies, exam date, salary, vacancy details, syllabus, exam date, latest notices, selection list, admit card and etc. will be updated on official website.
Description about SBI SCO Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||State Bank of India|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Advertisement No||No. CRPD/SCO-WEALTH/2020-21/3, No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/4 to No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/06, No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/09 to No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/11, No. CRPD/SCO-STU/2020-21/17, No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/18 & No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/19|
|Designation||Manager, SME Credit Analyst, Product Manager, Faculty, Sr. Executive, Executive, Banking Supervisory Specialist, Deputy Manager, Chief Officer, Vice President, Chief Manager, Head, Central Research Team, Investment Officer, Project Development Manager and Relationship Manager|
|Work Location||Anywhere in India|
|Apply Online Registration Link Status||Available from today (23.06.2020)|
|Closure Date for Submission of Online Application||13.07.2020|
Aspirants must read the official notification before applying these vacancies. Please visit Daily Recruitment for more job notifications such as Bank Jobs, Railway Jobs, SSC Jobs and Government Jobs etc.
SBI Bank Specialist Cadre Officer Vacancies in Detail:
|Central Research Team||02|
|Project Development Manager||01|
|Banking Supervisory Specialist||01|
|SME Credit Analyst||20|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Careers:
More information about education, experience, age, reservation & relaxation, application mode and so on refer SBI Bank Official Notification.
- Graduation/ PG Graduation/ BE/ B Tech/ MBA / CA/ PGDM from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Government of India/ approved by government regulatory bodies.
- Minimum 03 to 25 years of relevant work experience in financial services, financial product development and private banking.
- Refer State Bank advertisement.
- Selection shall be done on Shortlisting and Interview.
- Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is Rs 750/- (Seven Hundred Fifty only) for General/EWS/OBC candidates and Nil for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Online mode
- Online mode
Steps to Apply & Download Online Registration Application Form for SBI Bank Job Notification 2020:
- Go to the official website “https://www.sbi.co.in/”.
- Scroll down to footer menu & Select the “Current Openings”.
- Find “Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO-WEALTH/2020-21/3, Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/4 to Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/06, Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/09 to Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/11, Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO-STU/2020-21/17, Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/18 & Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/19” and click “Download Advertisement”.
- Read the notification twice thoroughly without fail.
- Get back and click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly & submit your filled application.
- Download the filled-in application form and make a print of it for future use.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK & OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
SBI Recruitment 2020 | Support Officer, BCF & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 566 | Last Date 18.06.2020 to 25.06.2020 | State Bank Recruitment Notification @ www.sbi.co.in
SBI Recruitment 2020: State Bank of India has announced the new job notice for 566 vacancies. Applications are invited from Retired Officers / Employees of our Bank / e-ABs and Retired Officers of other Public Sector Banks, who were retired from the Bank/eABs/PSBs on attaining superannuation, for the post of Business Correspondent Facilitator (BCF), Channel Manager Facilitator (CMF – AC), Channel Manager Supervisor (CMS – AC) & Support Officer (AC). According to the SBI recruitment notification, overall 566 aspirants will be recruited for Latest SBI vacancy. Aspirants who are looking for Bank Jobs in Central govt should send the filled application form to given postal/ mail address on or before 18.06.2020, 21.06.2020, 22.06.2020 & 25.06.2020.
Applicants should be a Retired Officers / Employees of our Bank / e-ABs and Retired Officers of other Public Sector Banks. The retired employee should possess a Smart mobile Phone & the skill / aptitude / quality for monitoring through PC / Mobile App / Laptop or as per requirement. Age limit should be 65 years. SBI will recruit the retired employees/ officers on interview basis. Shortlisted officers will be appointed at following circles i.e. Maharashtra, Hyderabad [Telangana], Thiruvananthapuram [Kerala], Amravati [Maharashtra], Ahmedabad [Gujarat] & North East [Guwahati]. SBI recruitment notification & State Bank of India recruitment application form is available @ www.sbi.co.in. More details of State Bank vacancy, upcoming SBI Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of State Bank of India Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs/ Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Business Correspondent Facilitator (BCF), Channel Manager Facilitator (CMF – AC), Channel Manager Supervisor (CMS – AC) & Support Officer (AC)|
|Job Location||Maharashtra, Hyderabad [Telangana], Thiruvananthapuram [Kerala], Amravati [Maharashtra], Ahmedabad [Gujarat] & North East [Guwahati]|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||18.06.2020 to 25.06.2020|
Application, eligibility criteria, terms and conditions, contact details etc., are available at SBI site at www.sbi.co.in. Here you will get information of CMF, CMS, BCF & Support Officer Vacancy like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
SBI Latest Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 566 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Channel Manager Supervisor (CMS)||89|
|Channel Manager Facilitator (CMF)||18|
|Channel Manager Facilitator (CMF – AC)||62|
|Channel Manager Supervisor (CMS – AC)||13|
|Support Officer (AC)||05|
|Channel Manager Facilitator (CMF – AC)||80|
|Channel Manager Supervisor (CMS – AC)||16|
|Support Officer (AC)||05|
|Channel Manager Facilitator (CMF – AC)||95|
|Channel Manager Supervisor (CMS – AC)||19|
|Support Officer (AC)||04|
|Channel Manager Facilitator (CMF – AC)||43|
|Channel Manager Supervisor (CMS – AC)||15|
|Support Officer (AC)||05|
|North East Circle|
|Business Correspondent Facilitator (BCF)||12|
|Channel Manager Facilitator (CMF – AC)||59|
|Channel Manager Supervisor (CMS – AC)||22|
|Support Officer (AC)||04|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI CMF, CMS, BCF & Support Officer Vacancy
- Applicants should be a Retired Officers / Employees of our Bank / e-ABs and Retired Officers of other Public Sector Banks.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Maximum age limit should be 65 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- SBI will recruit the retired employees/ officers on interview.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit the application via offline mode/ online (mail) mode.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
|Name of the circle||Mail / Postal Address||Last date|
|Hyderabad Circlefirstname.lastname@example.org & agmphr.lhohyd @sbi.co.in||22.06.2020|
|Postal Address: Assistant General Manager ATM Operations Dept., State Bank of India, 1 st Floor Local Head Office Bank street, Koti, HYDERABAD – 500 095|
|Postal Address: Assistant General Manager Anytime Channel Department State Bank of India, 1 st Floor Amaravati Local Head Office Gunfoundry, ABIDS, HYDERABAD – 500 001|
|Ahmedabad Circleemail@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org||22.06.2020|
|Postal Address: The Assistant General Manager (HR), State Bank of India, Ahmedabad Local Head Office, Bhadra, Lal Darwaja, Ahmedabad -380001|
|North East Circleemail@example.com||25.06.2020|
|Postal Address: Assistant General Manager, SBI LHO Guwahati, FI&MM Department|
|North East Circlefirstname.lastname@example.org||18.06.2020|
|Postal Address: Asstt. General Manager (HR) State Bank of India Local Head Office Guwahati-781006||20.06.2020|
How to apply State Bank Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website sbi.co.in.
- Find the advertisement “Engagement of Retired Officer / Employees”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up SBI Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from SBI Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.