SBI Recruitment 2020 | State Bank of India | Junior Associates (Clerk) Posts | Total Vacancies 8000+ | Last Date 26.01.2020 | Apply online @ SBI careers
SBI Recruitment 2020: State Bank of India invites online application from eligible degree holders. It is going to fill up 8134 vacancies in all over the country. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement [Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2019-20/20] for Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) posts. As per the SBI Recruitment 2020 notification, these 8134 vacancies are allocated for Clerk posts. Applicants who are seeking bank jobs in central govt can apply to this SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 from 03.01.2020 @ SBI Careers. The last date for submission of online application is 26.01.2020.
SBI Clerk recruitment apply online link and notification is available in sbi.co.in careers. SBI will recruit the aspirants on the basis of written test (preliminary & main exam). After that selected applicants will be engaged on anywhere in India. Applicants must have completed any graduate from recognized university. Contenders should have attained the prescribed age limit (20 to 28 years) and relaxation. Applicants have to pay required fee through online. More details of SBI admit card, result, merit list, upcoming notifications, latest vacancies, selection list and etc. are given in SBI careers.
About State Bank of India (SBI)
State Bank of India shortly SBI is a public sector financial organization in India. Since it is a Multi National Bank, has branches all over the world. It has been functioning since 1955. Headquarter of SBI has been located in Mumbai, Maharashtra until now. SBI provides services such as consumer banking, corporate banking, insurance, investment banking, mortgage loans, private banking, securities, asset management, wealth management and also credit cards. Presently, more than 2 lakhs employees are working in State Bank of India around the world.
Details of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt./ Bank Jobs|
|Advt no||Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2019-20/20|
|Job Name||Junior Associates|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting date for submission of online application & payment of fee||03.01.2020|
|Last date for submission of online application & payment of fee||26.01.2020|
|Preliminary Exam date||Feb/ March 2020|
You may visit sbi.co.in to get more details about this SBI recruitment. Here you will get information of Junior Associates posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Associates (Clerk) vacancy
- Applicants must have completed any graduate from recognized university.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
- Candidate age limit should be between 20 to 28 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- SBI will recruit the aspirants on the basis of written test (preliminary & main exam).
Mode of Application
- Candidates can apply to this recruitment via online mode only.
- Rs.750 for General/OBC/EWS candidates and No fee for SC/ST/PWD/XS candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Applicants will deposit the fee amount via online – Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking, etc.
How to apply SBI Clerk Jobs Notification 2020
- Go to official website sbi.co.in.
- Click “Careers” select “Latest Announcements”.
- Find the advertisement number “RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES)(Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2019-20/20)” click advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility back to the page.
- To apply click “Apply Online” enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|SBI CLERK NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|