SBI Recruitment 2018 | State Bank of India | Deputy Manager & Fire Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 48 | Last Date 24.09.2018 | Apply online @ sbi.co.in
SBI Recruitment 2018: State Bank of India has recently released recruitment notification for Specialist Cadre Officers posts (i.e.) Deputy Manager (Security) & Fire Officer. As per the notification, SBI allocates totally 48 vacancies for above said posts. SBI recruitment 2018 apply online link is available in career page. Applicants, who have more interest in Bank jobs, can use this opportunity. The last date for submission of online application form is 24.09.2018. SBI job vacancy notification pdf is available in official website.
State Bank of India engagement is purely based on regular & contractual (Deputy Managers – Regular basis & Fire Officer – Contractual basis). Allotted vacancies may vary as per the SBI requirement. SBI selection process will be based on shortlisting & interview. After that candidates who have selected in interview will be appointed on anywhere in India with prescribed salary. Aspirants must have attained the age limit and educational qualification. Contenders should have to pay prescribed fee through online. More details of SBI job vacancies, upcoming notification, admit card, cutoff marks, result and etc. are available in official website.
About State Bank of India (SBI)
State Bank of India shortly SBI is a public sector financial organization in India. Since it is a Multi National Bank, has branches all over the world. SBI has been functioning since 1955. Headquarter of SBI has been located in Mumbai, Maharashtra until now. SBI provide services such as consumer banking, corporate banking, insurance, investment banking, mortgage loans, private banking, securities, asset management, wealth management and also credit cards. Presently, more than 2 lakhs employees are working in SBI around the world.
Details of SBI Recruitment 2018 – 19
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt./ Bank Jobs|
|Job Name||Deputy Manager (Security) & Fire Officer|
|Job Location||All over India|
You may visit SBI Career Page to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check our website regularly to get latest updates.
State Bank of India Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No of vacancy|
|Deputy Manager (Security)||27|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI DM & Fire Officer vacancy
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc./ Graduate in relevant discipline from recognized university.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
Age Limit (31.08.2018)
|Name of the Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Deputy Manager (Security)||28||40|
Mode of Application
- Rs.600 for General/ OBC candidates and Rs.100 for SC/ ST candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Online – Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking, etc.
|Starting date for submission of online application form||07.09.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application form||24.09.2018|
How to apply SBI Recruitment Notification 2018
- Go to official website sbi.co.in.
- Click “Careers” select “Latest Announcements”.
- Find the advertisement number “CRPD/SCO/SECURITY & FIRE/2018-19/05” click on the number.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility back to the page.
- To apply click “Apply Online” enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DOWNLOAD APP>>|
SBI Recruitment 2018 | Specialist Cadre Officers Posts | Total 03 Vacancies | Apply Online @ SBI Careers | Last Date 18th June 2018
SBI Recruitment 2018: State Bank of India known as SBI has invites online application from talented & experienced candidates for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers Posts. Particularly, 03 vacancies are allotted for the posts on contract basis. This is the best opportunity for the bank job hunters. If you are eligible candidates, apply for the SBI specialist cadre officer’s vacancies before the application process end of 18.06.2018. Candidates who have applied for the posts can visit SBI official web site i.e. bank.sbi/careers (or) www.sbi.co.in/careers.
The selection process will be held in two phases, there are shortlisting and interview. Interested candidates download the official notification from SBI official website as given below. Read the complete details of SBI Official notification before apply for this recruitment through online on or before the last date. Candidates should bring their resume, necessary documents along with original certificate at the time of Interview. Here details of vacancy, eligibility criteria, educational qualification, pay scale, selection process, application fee and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page brief.
Details of SBI Notification 2018:
|Organization Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Employment Category||Bank Job/Central Government|
|Post Name||Specialist Cadre Officers|
|Job Location||Mumbai, India.|
Vacancy Details of Upcoming SBI Bank Job 2018:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Central Research Team – Mutual Fund Research Analyst.||01|
|Central Research Team – Fixed Income Research Analyst.||01|
|Central Research Team – Equity, PMS & Derivatives Research Analyst.||01|
Eligibility criteria for SBI Cadre Officer Vacancy 2018:
- MBA/PGDM/CFA/CFP/CWM/Graduate/Post Graduate degree in economics from recognized university/institute.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 31.03.2018)
- Minimum age limit is 30 years and Maximum age limit is 45 years.
- Check more details of age limitation & age relaxation in official notification given below.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
|For General and OBC||Rs. 600/-|
|For SC/ST||Rs. 100/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode
How to apply online registration for SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment:
- Go to SBI Careers Page -> bank.sbi/careers (or) www.sbi.co.in/careers.
- Find the correct notification link in the careers page -> Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in SBI.
- Read the notification to check your eligibility and apply online application.
- Fill all details of online application and make your exam fee payment through gateway.
- Candidates upload all required documents and Photo.
- Finally submit your application till the last date.
|Starting date for online application||08.06.2018|
|Ending date for online application||18.06.2018|