LHMC Recruitment 2020 | DRA & DET Posts | 27 Job Vacancies | Within 21 days | Download Notification @ lhmc-hosp.gov.in
LHMC Recruitment 2020: Lady Hardinge Medical College is a medical college for women located in New Delhi, India. The college has recently released an advertisement (KSCH/RR Cell/ 257/ 20-21/ 1867) for the recruitment of Medical Social Welfare Officer/Social Worker, X-Ray Technician (XRT), Haemodialysis Technician (HTs), Data Entry Technician, Dark Room Assistant (DRA), Nursing Attendant (NAs), Dhobi (Dho) Posts. Totally 27 vacancies are allotted for this Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC) recruitment 2020. It invites interested and eligible candidates. Applicants searching jobs in New Delhi can use this chance. The application should reach the office within 21 days from the publication of advertisement in the employment newspaper not on uploading of advertisement in official website. LHMC recruitment 2020 application form and notification are available on the official website @lhmc-hosp.gov.in.
LHMC announced new job notification on 18.05.2020. Incomplete application and application after the due date will not be considered. The number of posts is tentative and may changed based on Institute/ Hospital requirement. Applications are invited in a prescribed proforma given with the official notification. Aspirants should attach relevant documents along with the application form. Maximum age limit is 30-31 years to apply for this LHMC recruitment 2020. Candidates working in State/ Central/ PSU should apply through proper channel. The selection will be based on performance of the candidates in test/ interview. The chosen candidates will be posted at Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital, New Delhi.
Details of LHMC Recruitment Notification 2020
|Board of Organization||Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC)|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Advertisement No||(KSCH/RR Cell/ 257/ 20-21/ 1867)|
|Designation||Medical Social Welfare Officer/Social Worker, X-Ray Technician (XRT), Haemodialysis Technician (HTs), Data Entry Technician, Dark Room Assistant (DRA), Nursing Attendant (NAs), Dhobi (Dho) Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||within 21 days i.e (from the publication of advertisement in employment newspaper.)|
Candidates must read the official notification before submitting the application form. In dailyrecruitment we upload more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Delhi jobs.
Lady Hardinge Hospital Vacancy 2020 Details:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Medical Social Welfare Officer/Social Worker||01|
|X-Ray Technician (XRT)||02|
|Haemodialysis Technician (HTs)||04|
|Data Entry Technician||01|
|Dark Room Assistant (DRA)||01|
|Nursing Attendant (NAs)||16|
Eligibility Criteria for Dark Room Assistant (DRA) Posts:
- Candidate must have completed Matriculation/ Diploma or equivalent from the recognized university.
- Check Notification for experience details.
- Age limit varies from 30-31 years.
- Selection of candidates shall be made on the basis of Test/ Interview.
Mode of Application:
- Application via offline is accepted.
- Aspirants can send their application to Recruitment Cell, Room No. 103, Administrative Block, First Floor, Old Building, Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital, New Delhi.
- Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque will be made in favour of THE DIRECTOR, KALAWATI SARAN CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL, payable at NEW DELHI.
Steps to Attend LHMC Jobs 2020:
- Go to official website lhmc-hosp.gov.in
- Find the “Vacancies” from the menu.
- Search for the notification “Vacancy Notice Filling up various Posts of Group-B and C in Kalawati Saran Children Hospital, New Delhi” and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully & download the application form.
- Fill up all those prescribed details correctly.
- And send the application form before the last end date..
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|