LHMC Recruitment 2020 | Non-PG Junior Resident (Non-PGJR) Posts | 76 Job Vacancies | Walk-In Date 11 & 20 Feb 2020 | Download Notification @ lhmc-hosp.gov.in
LHMC Recruitment 2020: Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC) has recently released an advertisement for the recruitment of Non-PG Junior Resident (Non-PGJR) Posts. Totally 76 vacancies are allotted for this Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC) recruitment 2020. It invites eligible candidates to attend walk in interview. The interview will be held on the following dates such as 11.02.2020 & 20.02.2020. LHMC Delhi recruitment 2020 application form and notification are available on the official website @lhmc-hosp.gov.in.
Applicants must have completed the following educational qualification such as MBBS/ BDS degree & registered with DMC/DDC from the recognized university. Candidate’s age should not exceed 30 years to apply for this LHMC recruitment 2020. The selection will be based on performance of the candidates in written examination & at the time of walk in interview. The chosen candidates will be posted in the Non-Faculty cadre under various departments at LHMC, New Delhi.
Details of LHMC Recruitment 2020
The complete details of latest LHMC notification 2020 are described in the table as follows,
|Board of Organization||Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC)|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Advertisement No||File No.20016/Non-PG JR/Admn-I-2020/582|
|Designation||Junior Resident (Non-PG)|
|Salary||Rs. 56100/- to Rs. 177500/-|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Registration Date||11 & 20 Feb 2020|
Candidates must read the official notification before attend the walk in interview conducted by LHMC. In Daily Recruitment we upload more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Delhi jobs.
Lady Hardinge Hospital Vacancy 2020 Details:
Applicants must attend the walk in interview on correct date allocated for each department. Please refer the official website for selected candidates list, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in LHMC 2020.
Eligibility Criteria for LHMC Jr. Resident (JR) Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed MBBS/ BDS qualification from the recognized university & register with Delhi Medical Council/ Delhi Dental Council.
- The age limit should not exceed 30 years as on 11.02.2020 for this LHMC recruitment 2020.
- Selection of candidates shall be made on the basis of Written Examination.
|General, EWS, OBC||Rs.500/-|
- Application fees shall be paid through NTR Portal @bharatkosh.gov.in
|Date & Registration Time||Venue|
|11.02.2020 and 20.02.2020 (9.30 am to 10.30 am)||Swarn Jayanti Auditorium, LHMC|
Steps to Attend LHMC JR Walk-In Jobs 2020
- Go to official website lhmc-hosp.gov.in
- Find the “Vacancies” from the menu.
- Search for the notification “Filling up the post of Non-PGJR on regular basis-2020” and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully & download the application form.
- Fill up all those prescribed details correctly.
- Bring the application with required documents and certificates to the walk in venue.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Candidate must register at the venue for the written exam conducted by LHMC. After finishing written exam candidates can appear in the upcoming LHMC recruitment 2020 walk in interview on correct date and time. Please refer the official website for syllabus, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in LHMC 2020.