LIC AAO Recruitment 2017 Notification for the Post | Assistant Administrative Officer(AAO) of Total Vacancies 650 | Last Date: Yet to Announce
Life Insurance Corporation of India LIC is going to invite application for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer(AAO). They going to announce 650 vacancies for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer. Candidates willing to apply for this job are check this page regularly. Submit online application form @ www.licindia.in. This Page explains LIC AAO Recruitment 2017 posts in brief.
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is a public sector Insurance corporation under the control of Government of India. LIC was established in the year 1956 on 1st September. Headquarter is located in Mumbai, capital of Maharashtra. LIC providing services like Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Investment Management and Mutual Fund. There are more than 1 lakh employees are working in the organization.
Notification Details of LIC Asst Administrative Officer Vacancy 2017
Organization Name: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
Employment Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 650
Job Location: Across India
Name of the Post: Assistant Administrative Officer
Pay Scale: Rs. 17,240/- with other admissible allowances and benefits as per norms.
Eligibility Criteria for LIC AAO Recruitment 2017
- Graduation/Post Graduation in relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
- Age should be minimum 21 yrs and maximum 30 yrs.
- Check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Exam
Application Fee for LIC AAO Vacancies 2017
|General/OBC candidates||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ST/PWD candidates||Rs. 100/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to Apply for LIC AAO Recruitment 2017 via Careers Online :
- Go to official website licindia.in-> Career Page.
- Find the advertisement and read the notification of LIC Recruitment 2017 carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible. Eligible candidates apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and upload scanned photo and signature.
- Pay application fee online through payment gateway desk.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of online application.
Important Dates of LIC Recruitment 2017
|Opening Date of Online application||Will be updated Soon|
|Closing date of online application||Will be updated soon|