LIC Assistant Syllabus 2019 | Life Insurance Corporation of India | Assistant Posts | Total Vacancies 7941 | LIC Assistant Prelims Exam Date: 21.10.2019 & 22.10.2019 | Download LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019 Syllabus PDF @ www.licindia.in
LIC Assistant Syllabus 2019: Life Insurance Corporation of India has planned to conduct the Preliminary exam for Assistants Posts. LIC Assistant Pre exam will be held on 21.10.2019 & 22.10.2019. Recently it has published the LIC Assistant recruitment notification on 17.09.2019 and online process is undergoing. Now it has released the LIC Assistant recruitment 2019 Syllabus for Assistants posts. Aspirants who are seeking central govt jobs can use this chance. Candidates who have applied for this LIC Assistant recruitment, kindly download the LIC Assistant Pre exam syllabus & exam pattern @ www.licindia.in.
|Click here to get LIC Assistant Result 2019|
|Click here to get LIC Assistant Admit Card 2019|
As per the Life Insurance Corporation of India 2019 notification, overall 7941 vacancies are allocated for Assistants posts. There are many number of aspirants are applying for this LIC Assistant recruitment. LIC India Assistant Pre Exam will be conducted for 100 marks & exam duration is 1 hour and detailed exam scheme is given below. Applicants who have cleared the online exam those aspirants are only eligible attend the main exam. After that selected candidates will be appointed at various zones (i.e.) NZ, NCZ, EZ, ECZ, CZ, SCZ, SZ & WZ. More details of LIC Assistant 2019 admit card, upcoming LIC job vacancies, latest jobs, answer key, merit list, selection list, cut off score, result and etc. are given official website.
Details of LIC Assistant Preliminary Exam Syllabus 2019
|Organization Name||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Scheme of exam||Computer Based Test|
|LIC Assistant Pre Exam Date||21.10.2019 & 22.10.2019|
You may visit www.licindia.in Website to get detailed info about LIC Assistant syllabus 2019. Here you will get LIC syllabus details, exam scheme, how to download and direct link. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
LIC Assistant 2019 Prelims Exam Pattern
- Exam Duration: 60 minutes or 1 hour.
- No of Questions: 100 questions.
- Total Marks: 100 marks.
- Type of Questions: multiple choice questions.
- Question Paper Language: English & Hindi.
LIC India Prelims Exam Scheme 2019 for Assistants Posts
- Life Insurance Corporation of India will conduct the Assistant pre exam for 100 marks and exam scheme is given below
LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019 Syllabus
- English/Hindi Language: Fill in the Blanks, Error Correction, Error Detection, Para jumbles & etc.
- Numerical Ability: Data Interpretation, Number Series, Simplification/ Approximation, Quadratic Equations, Data Sufficiency & etc.
- Reasoning Ability: Syllogism, Coding-Decoding, Inequality (Coded/Direct), Data Sufficiency, Data Sufficiency, Miscellaneous (Blood Relation, Order Ranking, Direction) & etc.
How to download Pre Exam LIC Assistant Syllabus 2019
- Go to official website licindia.in.
- Find the syllabus link for above said posts.
- Click on the link syllabus pdf will open.
- You may download it for prepare your exam.
|LIC Assistant Syllabus PDF||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of LIC to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|