LIC HFL Recruitment 2020 | Management Trainee & Assistant Manager Posts | Total Vacancies 20 | Last Date 31.12.2020 | LIC Housing Recruitment Notification @ www.lichousing.com
LIC HFL Recruitment 2020: Life Insurance Corporation of India – Housing Finance Limited invites online applications from eligible candidates for IT Professionals i.e. Management Trainee & Assistant Manager posts. Recently LIC Housing has announced the recruitment notification for 20 vacancies. As per the LIC HFL Recruitment 2020 notification, these vacancies are allotted for MT & AM posts and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking engineering jobs can apply to this recruitment from 18.12.2020 to 31.12.2020. LIC Housing Finance Recruitment notification & LIC HFL Recruitment apply online link is available @ www.lichousing.com.
Candidates can apply for only one position. Not more than one application for a position should be submitted by any candidate. Final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of combined scores of Online Technical Skill Test and Interview. After that selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in India. Resumes submitted online on our website will only be accepted. More details of LIC HFL recruitment vacancy, upcoming LIC Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming central govt notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of LIC Housing Finance Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Life Insurance Corporation of India – Housing Finance Limited|
|Job Name||Management Trainee & Assistant Manager|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||18.12.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||31.12.2020|
You may visit www.lichousing.com Website to get more details about LIC HFL recruitment. Here you will get information of MT & Assistant Manager like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates & upcoming govt exams.
LIC HFL Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 20 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. State wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Management Trainee||09||Rs.25,000 per month|
|Assistant Manager||11||10 to 14 lakhs per year|
Eligibility Criteria for LIC HFL Management Trainee & Assistant Manager Vacancy
- Applicants should hold MCA, B.E. / B. Tech / B. Sc from recognized university.
- Management Trainee: 24 to 30 years.
- Assistant Manager: 25 to 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- LIC HFL selection will be done on the basis of online skill test & interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Steps to apply online for LIC Housing Recruitment Notification
- Go to official website lichousing.com.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “RECRUITMENT OF IT PROFESSIONAL”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, click “To Apply Online Click Here”.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|