LIC Recruitment 2016 -500 Vacancies for Insurance Advisor Post :
LIC (Life Insurance Corporation of India) has just released a new advertisement for the post of insurance advisor cum agent. The company is expected to recruit for 500 vacant positions in insurance advisor post. The application can be made on both online and offline method. Last date of application is 31st May 2016. To know more about LIC Recruitment 2016 visit website of LIC India (www.licindia.com).
About LIC India :
Life Insurance Corporation of India is doing operation in India since June 1989 and it was made by Life Insurance of India Act 1956. This act nationalized all other private companies. LIC is one of the largest finance company in India and it operates over all states in India. The head office of the company is located at Mumbai (Maharashtra). It is a partially government owned firm and is one of the oldest insurance company in India.
Apart from life insurance LIC also provides health, vehicle, property, and medical insurance. The present calculated asset value of LIC is around rupees 157000 crore and it employs around one lakh people across India. Every year at different times LIC publish advertisement for recruitment. At present LIC India Recruitment 2016 is going on and every jobseeker around India wants to do job in Government Company. It provides good salary with job security.
Apart from proving insurance service it also provides loan to people who have any insurance with them. Financial assistance is provided for house construction, personal loan, business loans etc.
LIC vacancy details :
All details about LIC India Recruitment 2016 are given below:
- Company Name: Life Insurance Corporation of India
- Post name: insurance advisor cum insurance agent
- Number of vacancies: 500
- Job location: anywhere in India
- Age limit: candidates applying for the post should have age between 25 to 65 years as on 18.03.2016.
- Age relaxation: The age relaxation for SC and ST candidates is 5 years, for OBC it is 3 years, and for physically challenged candidates 10 years.
- Educational qualification: Any graduate (from any recognized university) or higher secondary pass (from government approved school).
- Last date for application submission and fee payment: 31.05.2016
- Pay Band (Salary) : Rs. 8700 – Rs. 34800 per month
The final selection of LIC India Recruitment 2016 will be done on the basis of overall score in written test and personal interview. Candidates will be eligible for personal interview only if they secure cutoff marks in the online test.
All eligible candidates can apply via online or offline method. But while applying they must fill correct details, any incomplete or misinterpreted form will be rejected. To know more candidates are advised to check the website of LIC in career section, where the notice is also available for download.
Online application steps are given below.
- Visit official website of LIC India or Click here
- Click on career option in home page
- Click on the advertisement of insurance advisor 2016 recruitment
- Download and read the notification thoroughly
- Click on the online application link given on the career page
- Type all information correctly as per given instruction
- After completing the form scanned signature and photograph needs to be uploaded, and other certificates also if required
Finally check the overall form and all information then click on submit.
Download the Official Notification Letter Online – Here