LNIPE Recruitment 2020 | Registrar, LDC, Library Clerk & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 39 | Last Date 30.05.2020 | LNIPE Gwalior Recruitment Notification @ www.lnipe.edu.in
LNIPE Recruitment 2020: Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education, Gwalior invites online/ offline application from eligible candidates to fill up 39 vacancies. Recently LNIPE has announced the employment notice [No. E-121/02 & No. E-121/03] on 21.04.2020 regarding 39 vacancies. As per the LNIPE Gwalior Recruitment notification, these 39 vacancies are allocated for Teaching & Non-Teaching (Group A, B & C) posts i.e. Assistant Professor, University Assistant Librarian, Registrar, Finance Officer, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Library Information Assistant, Life Guard Cum Instructor, Supervisor, Junior Hindi Translator, Stenographer (English), Laboratory Assistant, Arts & Craft Instructor, Security Inspector, Lower Division Clerk, Library Clerk, Pump Attendant & Plumber. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Madhya Pradesh can apply to this LNIPE recruitment on or before 30.05.2020.
Before apply to these LNIPE openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Selection will be made on the basis of candidates’ previous record and their performance in the interview/practical test/written test. Selected candidates will be appointed at Gwalior [Madhya Pradesh]. LNIPE Gwalior Recruitment notification, LNIPE application form & LNIPE recruitment apply online link is available @ www.lnipe.edu.in. Contenders have to pay required fee via online/ offline. More details of Lakshmibai National Institute vacancy, upcoming LNIPE Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of LNIPE Gwalior Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education, Gwalior|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||No. E-121/02 & No. E-121/03|
|Job Name||Assistant Professor, University Assistant Librarian, Registrar, Finance Officer, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Library Information Assistant, Life Guard Cum Instructor, Supervisor, Junior Hindi Translator, Stenographer (English), Laboratory Assistant, Arts & Craft Instructor, Security Inspector, Lower Division Clerk, Library Clerk, Pump Attendant & Plumber|
|Job Location||Gwalior [MP]|
|Last Date for Submission of online/ offline application||30.05.2020|
Here you will get information of Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Vacancy Details of LNIPE
- As per the notification, overall 39 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|University Assistant Librarian||01|
|Group B & C|
|Library Information Assistant||01|
|Life Guard Cum Instructor||01|
|Junior Hindi Translator||01|
|Arts & Craft Instructor||01|
|Lower Division Clerk||05|
Eligibility Criteria for LNIPE Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancy
- Assistant Professor: Master Degree/ Ph.D in Concerned Discipline
- University Assistant Librarian: Master’s Degree in Library Science, Information Science or Documentation Science or an equivalent
- Registrar Deputy Registrar & Assistant Registrar: Master Degree
- Library Information Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science
- Life Guard Cum Instructor: Degree/ Diploma
- Supervisor: Diploma in civil engineering
- Junior Hindi Translator: Master Degree
- Stenographer (English), Security Inspector & LDC: Degree
- Laboratory Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree (PCM/ Psychology/ Biology group)/ Diploma in Lab Technician/ Pathology/ Paramedical
- Arts & Craft Instructor: Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts or equivalent
- Library Clerk: Intermediate or equivalent
- Pump Attendant & Plumber: Matriculation or equivalent/ ITI
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Group A: Check Advt
- Group B & C: 27 years & 30 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Selection will be made on the basis of candidates’ previous record and their performance in the interview/practical test/written test.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit online application for Group A posts and offline applications via Speed post/Registered Post/Courier for Group B Posts.
- Address: Registrar, Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education, Shakti Nagar, Mela road, Gwalior – 474002 (MP) – India
- Group A: Rs.1300 for UR/ OBC and Rs.300 for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates.
- Group B & C: Rs.600 for UR OBC and No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Group A: Online Payment
- Group B: Offline Payment – Demand Draft/Bankers Cheque in favour of Registrar, LNIPE payable at Gwalior or paid in cash in Institute’s Accounts Section.
How to apply LNIPE Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website lnipe.edu.in.
- Click “Job Opportunities” find the advertisement for Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Or you may download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|GROUP B & C||NOTIFICATION | APPLICATION FORM|
|GROUP A||NOTIFICATION | APPLY LINK|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|