Lok Sabha Recruitment 2020 | Secretariat Assistant Posts | Total Vacancies 40 | Last Date Within 15 Days | Apply online @ loksabha.nic.in
Lok Sabha Recruitment 2020: Parliament of India invites offline mode application from willing regular employees, who are Indian citizens, of Central/State Government. It is going to fill up 40 vacancies in Lok Sabha Secretariat on Deputation basis. Recently Lok Sabha has announced the new job notification [Advt. No.1/2020/AN-I] for above said Delhi Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2020. According to the Parliament recruitment 2020 notification, these vacancies are allocated for Secretariat Assistant posts. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Delhi should send the filled applications form to given address. The last date of receipt of application is 15 days from the date of publication in Employment News.
Applicants should hold analogous posts and possess minimum 2 years experience. Upper age limit should be 56 years. Lok Sabha Secretariat Selection will be based on Typing test. Selected candidates will be appointed at Delhi. Parliament of India Recruitment 2020 notification & Lok Sabha Secretariat recruitment application form is available @ loksabha.nic.in. More details of Parliament recruitment vacancy, upcoming Lok Sabha jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming Delhi Vidhan Sabha Recruitment notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Parliament of India|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No.1/2020/AN-I|
|Job Name||Secretariat Assistant|
|Last Date for Submission of application||Within 15 days from the date of publication in Employment News.|
You may visit loksabha.nic.in Website to get more details about Lok Sabha Secretariat recruitment. Here you will get information of Secretariat Assistant Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Parliament Secretariat Assistant Posts
- Applicants should hold analogous posts and possess minimum 2 years experience.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Upper age limit should be 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Lok Sabha Secretariat selection will be based on Typing Test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Ms.Swati Parwal, Deputy Secretary (E), Administration Branch-I, Lok Sabha Secretariat, Room No.615, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi – 110 001
How to apply Parliament of India Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website loksabha.nic.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|