Lucknow University Recruitment 2019 | Assistant Professor & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 45 | Last Date: 06.07.2019 | Apply @ lkouniv.ac.in
Lucknow University Recruitment 2019: Lucknow University has recently released an advertisement for the recruitment of following posts such as Assistant Professor, Training & Placement Officer, Laboratory Instructor and Other Posts. It is going to fill 45 vacancies in the above said posts. Offline applications are invited from the eligible candidates. People who search for State Government jobs can use this chance. Applicants can apply via offline on or before the last date 06.07.2019. Lucknow University recruitment 2019 application form and official notification is available in the official website of Lucknow University.
Applicants should have completed the following educational qualification such as ITI/ NCVT/ Diploma/ Bachelor or Master Degree/ Ph.D from the recognized university for the lucknow university faculty recruitment 2019. Candidates must have attained the prescribed age limit for the lucknow university assistant professor recruitment. Candidates will be filtered on the basis of screening and personal interview. The chosen candidates will be posted under contract basis and placed at Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh).
Details of Lucknow University Recruitment 2019
The complete details of Lucknow University latest notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||University of Lucknow|
|Job Type||State Government|
|Job Name||Assistant Professor, Training & Placement Officer, Laboratory Instructor, Foreman, Carpenter & Mechanic|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||45|
|Job Location||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date to Send Offline Application||06.07.2019|
Applications received after the last date will be rejected by the Lucknow University. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Uttar Pradesh government jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Post Wise Vacancy Details for Lucknow University Notification 2019
Lucknow University is going to hire candidates for various posts in this latest recruitment. The post wise vacancy with salary details are described in the table below,
|Name of the Post||Salary||Vacancy|
|Training & Placement Officer||RS.55000/-||01|
|Carpenter & Mechanic||RS.15000/-||02|
Eligibility Criteria for Lucknow University Assistant Professor & Other Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as ITI/ NCVT/Diploma/ Bachelor or Master Degree/ Ph.D from the recognized university.
- Preference will be given to retired persons for Training & Placement Officer Posts.
- Check advertisement for age limit required to apply for these posts.
- The selection will be based on screening and interview.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can send their application via offline (Speed Post) mode to the following address given below,
The Registrar, University of Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh-226007.
|For the Post||Fees|
|Assistant Professor/ Training & Placement Officer||Rs.1000/-|
|Laboratory Instructor/ Foreman/ Mechanic||Rs.500/-|
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can pay the fees via offline mode (Demand Draft-Finance Officer, University of Lucknow).
How to apply for Lucknow University Jobs 2019
- Go to official website lkouniv.ac.in
- Find the “Career” link and click Appointment.
- Search for the notification regarding this recruitment and click on it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Download the application form given in the notification and fill it with the prescribed details in the form correctly.
- Send the application with required documents to the given address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORMAT||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Those who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply to these latest job vacancies in Lucknow University 2019. Please refer the official website for selected candidate list, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in Lucknow University 2019.