Ludhiana District Court Recruitment 2017 | Clerk & Stenographer | Total Vacancies 51 | Last Date: 09.05.2017 | Download Application form @ ecourts.gov.in
Office of the District & Session Judge, Ludhiana invites application for the post of Clerks and also Stenographer Gr. III on Temporary basis. Particularly, 51 vacancies are allotted for these posts. Eligible Candidates apply for Ludhiana District Court Recruitment on or before the last date. Download application form @ ecourts.gov.in. This Page explains Ludhiana District Court Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Application received after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible.
About Ludhiana District Court
For every district in the Indian states, there is a district court managing judicial power over the district and so these courts are under the control of State Government. The court exercises jurisdiction both on original side and appellate side in civil and criminal matters around the district. The Ludhiana District Court serves judicial services for the regions such as Jagraon, Samrala, Khanna and Payal.
Details of Ludhiana District Court Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Office of the District & Session Judge, Ludhiana
Category: State Government
Total Vacancies: 51
Job Location: Ludhiana, Punjab
Vacancy Details of Ludhiana District Court Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Clerk||42||Rs. 10,000 – 34,000/- (G.P Rs. 3,200/-)|
|Stenographer||09||Rs. 5,910 – 20,200/- (G.P Rs. 2,800/-)|
Eligibility criteria for Ludhiana District Court Recruitment 2017
- Bachelor Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute and also proficiency in computers.
- Studied Punjabi as one of the subject (Clerk).
- English Shorthand test Qualifier (Stenographer).
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 37 yrs as on 01.01.2017.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- English Shorthand Test (Stenographer)
- Computer Proficiency Test (Clerk)
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode
How to apply for Ludhiana District Court job vacancies
- Go to official website and then select Ludhiana District under District Court tab.
- Find the advertisement in Ludhiana Page and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then prepare the application form as given in Official notification (PROFORMA).
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
|Date of Notification||19.04.2017|
|Last date for receipt of application||09.05.2017 (5:00 PM)|
|Date of Exam (Stenographer)||17.05.2017 – 18.05.2017|
Note: – Candidates should check exam date and venue on official website.
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in Ludhiana District Court would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news.