Ludhiana District Court Recruitment 2019 | 25 Vacancies | Clerk Posts | Last Date 15.11.2019 | Download Application Form @ districts.ecourts.gov.in
Ludhiana District Court Recruitment 2019: Ludhiana District Court has announced a public notice regarding job notification for filling-up of 25 vacancies for the posts of Clerk. They invite the offline applications from the eligible candidates who are willing to be a part of Court Jobs in Punjab State Government. Applicants are requested to download the Ludhiana District Court prescribed application form and job notification from the official website @ https://districts.ecourts.gov.in. The candidates are required to submit their duly filled in application as per the prescribed format on or before the last date i.e., 15.11.2019. Applications received after the last date or incomplete applications will be rejected.
Candidates must possess Degree of BA/BSc. or equivalent and should be able to read, speak & write Punjabi. Ludhiana District Court Recruitment Board filters the applications based on the Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test/ Interview. Written test will be held on 23.11.2019. After that selected applicants will be engaged on Ludhiana District Court, Punjab. Preference will be given to candidates who having working experience in Judicial Department. Date of Computer proficiency test/interview of the suitable candidates will be notified later. More details of e-court of Ludhiana District upcoming vacancies, latest court jobs, call letter, result, merit list and etc. are given in official website.
About Ludhiana District Court
For every district in the Indian states, there is a district court managing judicial power over the district and so these courts are under the control of State Government. The court exercises jurisdiction both on original side and appellate side in civil and criminal matters around the district. The Ludhiana District Court serves judicial services for the regions such as Jagraon, Samrala, Khanna and Payal.
Details about Ludhiana District Court Recruitment 2019:
|Board of Organization||Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Ludhiana|
|Job Category||State Government of India (Punjab) [Court Job]|
|Monthly Pay/ Salary||Rs.10,300 – 34,800 + GP Rs. 3200|
|Work Location||Ludhiana, Punjab|
|Closure Date||15.11.2019 (before 5:00 PM)|
To get more information regarding Ludhiana District Court upcoming career updates and latest notification, exam date, written test syllabus, result, merit list etc., are there in official site districts.ecourts.gov.in. Daily Recruitment also frequently updating examination related to admit card, syllabus, results and so on.
Ludhiana District Court Jobs 2019 in Detail:
- Ludhiana District Court allotted overall 25 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|BC / OBC||03|
|Totally, 25 Job Openings|
District Court Ludhiana Punjab Eligibility Criteria for Clerk Vacancy:
For more information regarding educational, age limit, salary, vacancy, reservation & relaxation, mode of application & fee structure and important notes refer Ludhiana District Court Official Notification.
- Candidate must have possessed a Degree of BA/BSc. or equivalent thereto from a recognized University.
- The candidate should be between 18 to 37 years of age as on 01.01.2019.
- Written Test
- Computer Proficiency Test/ Interview
- Offline mode
Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Ludhiana, New Judicial Courts Complex, Ludhiana
Steps to Apply & Download Job Notification & Application Form of Ludhiana District & Session Court:
- Go to the official website “https://districts.ecourts.gov.in”.
- Find by selecting “Punjab” from the state dropdown & then enter “Ludhiana” on the Search Bar.
- Click on “Recruitment” from the side menu bar & choose “Public Notice for Applications on prescribed proforma are invited for filling up of 25 posts of Clerk on adhoc basis for a period of six months or till the appointment of regular employees”.
- Read the notification twice clearly without fail.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Finally, post the filled application to the above pinned address.
|Notification & Application Form||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|