MPPSC Recruitment 2021 | Medical Officer & Assistant Director Post | Total Post: 746 | Last Date: 14.03.2021 | Apply Online @ mppsc.nic.in
MPPSC Recruitment 2021: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has recently published official recruitment notification [Ad.no: 01/2021 & 02/2021] for filling up 746 vacancies. These 746 vacancies are allotted for the post of Medical Officer (MO) & Assistant Director through online & offline mode. The commencement of MPPSC online application opens from 15.02.2021 to 14.03.2021. Eligible candidates who are seeking for Madhya Pradesh medical jobs can use this chance and send the filled application on or before 26.03.2021. The online application link and notification links are given below for any reference.
MPPSC has released official notification dated on 08.02.2021 for MO & other post. The selection process based on interview and the dates for interview will be notified later. After applying online, the candidates should send hard copy of the application along with some relevant documents on or before last date and also make the payment. The selected candidates will be appointed at Madhya Pradesh and will get salary about Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100. More details of MPPSC notification 2020-21, MPPSC MO recruitment, job profile, selection list, result, syllabus, admit card, call letter etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Details of MPPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Name||Medical Officer & Assistant Director|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Salary||Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100|
|Notification Released Date||08.02.2021|
|Starting date of the Application||15.02.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||14.03.2021|
Applicant must visit the official website “mppsc.nic.in” to get the details for the post of Medical Officer & Assistant Director in MPPSC recruitment 2021. In the notification you will get the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process. Stay tuned with dailyrecruitment.in to get more latest updates.
MPPSC 2021 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for MPPSC Medical Officer & Assistant Director Vacancies
- Candidates should have an MBBS degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Check the notification for more details.
- MPPSC age limit should be 21 to 40 years.
- The shortlisted candidates called for Interview.
- For General – Rs. 500.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ OBC/ Candidates of MP State – Rs. 250.
- Payment via online through Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card.
- Apply through both online & offline mode.
- The MPPSC online application will starts form 15.02.2021 to 14.03.2021.
- The last date for submission of Hard Copy of the application is 26.03.2021.
How to apply online for Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “mppsc.nic.in”
- Click Advertisement on the homepage and click and view the notification of Recruitment Advertisement for Medical Officer & Assistant Director 2021.
- In the notification check the last date for the application form.
- Apply through online & offline mode, the link is available on the official website.
- Fill the application form, without any mistakes.
- Send it to the correct address and make the payment.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||NOTIFICATION 1 | NOTIFICATION 2|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
MPPSC Recruitment 2021 | State Engineering Service | Assistant Engineer & Boiler Inspector posts | 36 Vacancies | Last Date: 14.02.2021 | Apply Online @ mppsc.nic.in
MPPSC Recruitment 2021: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) invites online application to fill up the post of Assistant Engineer and Boiler Inspector Gr I & II posts. MPPSC has released the recruitment notification [Advt.No.05/2020] for State Engineering Service Examination. As per notification, MPPSC has declared 36 vacancies for above said posts. Government job seekers can apply for this MPPSC AE vacancy. MPPSC has decided to recruit candidates by conducting examination. The Last date to submit online application and payment of application fee is 14.02.2021.
Online registration link for MPPSC recruitment will be activated on 15.01.2021 at official website. MPPSC will conduct State Engineering Service preliminary examination on 30.05.2021. Candidates can make correction on submitted online application from 20.01.2021 to 16.02.2021. MPPSC syllabus, exam date, admit card, merit list and results will be published at www.mppsc.nic.in. Candidates can download the admit card from 20.05.2021 to 29.05.2021. Above discussed details are taken from MPPSC recruitment notification that dated on 29.12.2020.
Details of MPPSC Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Advertisement No.||05/ 2020|
|Job Name||Assistant Engineer & Boiler Inspector|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Salary||Rs. 15600 to Rs. 206900|
|Notification Released Date||29.12.2020|
|Online Application Available from||15.01.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||14.02.2021|
Applicants need to visit www.mppsc.nic.in to get more career opportunity at MPPSC. Here we have prescribed information like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fees, apply mode and steps to apply for the post of Assistant Engineer and Boiler Inspector posts. Also links for notification download and apply online have provided here. Looking forward with www.dailyrecruitment.in to know latest recruitment updates.
MPPSC Engineering Service Vacancy Details
Eligibility Criteria for MPPSC AE & Other Posts
- Applicants should possess B.E in relevant field from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for more details.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2020)
- Minimum and Maximum age should be 21 years and 40 years.
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Examination.
- For General Categories – Rs. 1200 & For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Categories – Rs. 600.
- Payment Mode: Online.
- Applications through online will be acceptable.
- Apply @ mppsc.nic.in.
Steps to apply online for MPPSC Vacancies
- Go to official website mppsc.nic.in.
- Find & click Advertisement for State Engineering Service Examination.
- Read the notification carefully.
- To apply, click Apply Online and fill the application form carefully.
- Make payment of application fee through prescribed mode.
- Submit and take a printout of filled application.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|