MPPSC Recruitment 2019 | Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Job Notification for Medical Officer Posts | Total 1065 Job Vacancies | Apply Online Application Form @ www.mppsc.nic.in | Last Date 05th March 2019
MPPSC Recruitment 2019: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has recently announced the notification for the post of Medical Officer. As per the MPPSC job notification, particularly 1065 vacancies are allotted for Medical Officer jobs. Willing and eligible aspirants may apply for above said post through online mode on or before the last date of 05th March 2019. Online link for this recruitment will be activated from 21st February 2019. Download official MPPSC 2019 notification from their official website of www.mppsc.nic.in.
The mode of selection for the posts will be through written examination/ interview. All applications must have completed MBBS Degree from recognized university. Candidates can make the payment through online mode only. Interested candidates may apply to this job before the last date ends. Who wish to apply for Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) Recruitment vacancies can log in/ visit their official website to collect more details like, MPPSC 2019 Syllabus, Admit Cards, MPPSC 2019 exam date, MPPSC 2019 calendar, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission shortly MPPSC is a state government agency which is responsible for recruitment of staffs in Madhya Pradesh. State public services recruits for various departments such as Revenue Department, Forest department, medical services, public services and etc. It has been servicing to Madhya Pradesh since 1956. Headquarter has been located at Indore, Madhya Pradesh until now. They recruit staffs every year by following selection procedure such as Written Exam, Interview, Physical Test and Document Verification.
Details of MPPSC 2019 Notification:
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Organization Type||State Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer (MO)|
|No. of Vacancies||1065|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 15600 to 39100/-|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|MPPSC Official Website||www.mppsc.nic.in|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) Notification 2019:
- MBBS Degree/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in MPPSC official website given below.
- Minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 45 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in MPPSC official notification given below.
- Written Examination/ Inteview.
- Check more details of selection process in MPPSC Official job advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
- For SC/ ST -> Nil
- For others -> Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||21.02.2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||05.03.2019|
How to Apply for MPPSC 2019 Vacancy:
- Go to MPPSC official website -> mppsc.nic.in
- Click on option -> Advertisement.
- Find the correct notification “Recruitment Advertisement For Medical Officer (Backlog Post)(Adv no/01/2019) Dated 15/02/2019” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for MPPSC MO 2019 Notification.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|