Madras High Court Hall Ticket 2019 | Computer Operator & Typist Posts | Total Posts 305 | MHC Exam Date 09.11.2019 | Download MHC Call Letter @ www.mhc.tn.gov.in
Madras High Court Hall Ticket 2019: High Court of Madras has planned to conduct Written Exam for Computer Operator & Typist Posts. MHC Exam will be held on 09.11.2019 (Saturday) at Chennai & Madurai. Madras High Court is going to release the MHC Hall Ticket for Computer Operator & Typist Posts. Candidates who have applied for this Madras High Court recruitment and eagerly waiting to write an examination kindly get your HC Madras hall ticket from official website i.e. www.mhc.tn.gov.in. It has already published the MHC Recruitment notification 2019 on 01.07.2019. Applicants who are seeking Court jobs in Tamilnadu can use this chance. Madras High Court Exam date, time and venue are given in the MHC Call Letter.
As per the Madras High Court Recruitment Notification [Notification number 126/ 2019], there are 305 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Applicants who have applied for these MHC jobs 2019 those candidates download your admit card by using Madras High Court login credentials (Application no or email id & date of birth). High Court of Madras will select the candidates on the basis of Written Examination, Skill Test and Oral Test. Chennai Court will conduct the written exam for 75 marks and exam duration is 90 minutes. More details of MHC admit card/ hall ticket, result, syllabus, answer key, exam pattern, cut off marks, upcoming notification, latest vacancies and etc. are available in official website.
Details of MHC Computer Operator & Typist Hall Ticket 2019
||High Court of Madras
||State Govt. / Admit Card
|Name of the Post
||Computer Operator & Typist
||OMR Based Test
|MHC Exam Date
|Status of Admit Card
You may visit www.mhc.tn.gov.in website to get more details about Madras High Court admit card. Here you can get information like MHC hall ticket details, how to download and direct link. Keep check DAILY RECRUITMENT regularly to get latest updates.
Madras High Court Computer Operator & Typist Posts Exam Pattern
- Exam Duration: 90 minutes.
- No of Questions: 75 questions (each question carry 1 marks).
- Total Marks: 75 marks.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions.
- Question Paper Language: English & Tamil.
MHC 2019 Exam Scheme
- Madras High Court will conduct the exam for 50 marks and exam scheme is given below
||General English (SSLC Std)
||General Tamil (SSLC Std)
||General Knowledge, Numerical, Mental Ability, Analytical & reasoning Skills, General Intelligence and Computer Knowledge
Madras High Court 2019 Exam Centres
- High Court of Madras will conduct the written Exam for Computer Operator & Typist at Chennai & Madurai Candidates kindly get your test centre details from official website.
How to Download Chennai High Court Hall Ticket/ Admit Card 2019
- Go to official website mhc.tn.gov.in.
- Find the link for Computer Operator & Typist posts, click on the link.
- It will redirect to the next page enter your MHC login credentials.
- After that click submit button your hall ticket will display on the screen.
- You may download the call letter and bring it for write the exam.