Madras University Recruitment 2020 | Professor & Other Posts | 32 Job Vacancies | Last Date 27.01.2020 | Download University of Madras Application Form @ www.unom.ac.in
Madras University Recruitment 2020: University of Madras invites offline application from aspirants who met preferred eligibility of Madras University Jobs. As per the Madras University recruitment 2020 notification, overall 32 vacancies are allocated for these Chennai university jobs. Candidates who are seeking Tamilnadu govt jobs should send the filled application form to Madras university, Chennai address. MU will recruit 32 candidates for Teachers (Asst. Professor, Asso. Professor & Professor) vacancy 2020. Eligible aspirants should send the filled application form to given address via offline. The last date for receipt of the Madras university application is 27.01.2020.
University of Madras jobs vacancy 2020 notification and application form are available on their official website (@www.unom.ac.in). Before apply to these openings candidates must have ensure that he/ she should full fill the desired eligibility (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Applicants are required to submit separate form for each department. Contenders have to pay requisite fee via Demand Draft/Online
Payment receipt(SBI Collect). More details of Madras University recruitment 2020 job vacancy, university jobs in chennai, merit/selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of University of Madras Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||University of Madras|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Designation||Assistant Professors, Associate Professors and Professors|
|Work Location||Chepauk, Chennai|
You may visit Madras University official website (@www.unom.ac.in) to get more details about Madras University recruitment 2020. This page gives the complete information about teachers jobs educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates about state govt jobs, TN Jobs and etc.
Chennai University Jobs 2020:
Eligibility Criteria for Madras University Vacancy:
- Aspirants should have possessed Master degree/ Professional Degree from a recognized university.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Candidates may be short-listed for interview based on written test / higher
qualifications/ academic accomplishments etc. among the applicants.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to Madras university, Chennai address.
- Contenders have to pay Rs. 250 in case of SC/ST, SC(A), DW, Differently abled candidates and Rs. 500 for all other candidates towards these Madras university Jobs.
- You can make the payment via Demand Draft (in favour of “The Registrar, University of Madras” should be sent to the University)
Steps to Apply University of Madras Jobs 2020 Notification:
- Go to official website unom.ac.in.
- Click “Appointments” find the advertisement “Applications for the post of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & Professor in the various positions in this university”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|TN JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM