Madras University Recruitment 2019 | Guest Lecturers | Total Vacancies 65 | Last Date 17.05.2019 | Apply @ www.unom.ac.in
Madras University Recruitment 2019: Madras University has released an announcement for the recruitment of Guest Lecturers post. It is going to fill up 65 vacancies in this opening. Candidate who seeks for Tamilnadu government jobs can apply to this notification. Applicants can send their application via offline on or before the last date 17.05.2019. Applicants can download notification, available in the official website. Applications are invited from the qualified aspirants.
Candidate must possess Master’s Degree in relevant subject from any recognized university. Candidate should have cleared any one of the eligibility test like NET/SLET/SET conducted by the UGC/CSIR for the additional qualification. Applicants must attain the prescribed age limit. It will conduct Personal Interview for picking qualified candidates for this employment. The chosen candidate will be posted in temporary basis on one year engagement at Nemmeli and Thiruvottriyur (Kancheepuram and Thiruvallur, Tamilnadu).
Details of Madras University Recruitment 2019
The job details of Madras University recruitment are described in the table as follows.
|Organization Name||Madras University|
|Job Type||Tamilnadu government Jobs|
|Job Name||Guest Lecturers|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||65|
|Job Location||Nemmeli and Thiruvottriyur, Tamilnadu|
|Last Date to submit Application||17.05.2019|
|Interview Date||27.05.2019 to 31.05.2019|
Candidate must follow the instruction given in the advertisement of this employment notification. Please refer www.dailyrecruitment.in for more jobs like Tamilnadu jobs, State government Jobs and Central Government Jobs.
Vacancy Details for Madras University Jobs 2019
Madras University is going to hire candidates for various vacancies in Guest Lecturers post. The subject wise vacancy details for each location are described in the table below.
|Mathematics and Statistics||1||1|
|Physical Educational Trainer||1||1|
Eligibility Criteria for Madras University Guest Lecturers Post
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the above said post.
- Candidate must possess Master’s Degree in relevant subject from any recognized University.
- Those who have cleared in eligibility test such as NET/SLET/SET conducted by UGC/CSIR will only apply for this post.
- Ph.D. candidates need not to clear eligibility test for this job.
- Check advertisement for age limit.
- The selection will be based on the performance of the candidates at the time of personal interview.
Mode of Apply
- Candidate can send their application to the following address.
Registrar, University of Madras, Chepauk, Chennai – 600 005.
How to apply for Madras University Notification 2019
- Go to official website unom.ac.in
- Find the “Announcement” link on the home page.
- Click the recruitment notification in the announcement.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Download the application format and enter your prescribed details in the application correctly and send it to the address given in the notification.
- Take a Xerox copy of the application for future use.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & DOWNLOAD APPLICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Those who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for the post allotted in the recruitment. Use this chance and get the job in Tamilnadu government. Please refer the official website for further updates and changes about this job.