MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2018 | Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co.Ltd (MSEDCL) | Engineer Posts | Total Vacancies 164 | Last Date 06.11.2018 | Apply online @ mahadiscom.in
MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2018: Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd. invites online application from eligible candidates. Recently MAHADISCOM has published the recruitment advertisement for following posts Executive Engineer, Additional Executive Engineer and Deputy Executive Engineer. As per the MSEB job notification, MSEDCL allocates overall 164 vacancies for above said posts. Applicants who want to get government jobs can use this chance. MAHADISCOM apply online link and official notification are available in official website. Candidates may apply to this MSEDCL recruitment from 16.10.2018 to 06.11.2018.
|Click here to download MAHADISCOM Admit Card for EE, DEE & AEE posts|
MAHADISCOM may conduct the written test and personal interview for selection of suitable candidates. After that selected aspirants will be engaged on anywhere in Maharashtra state. Applicants must have completed their engineering degree in relevant disciplines from recognized university. Candidates must have attained prescribed age limit and relaxation. Allotted vacancies are tentative it may increase or decrease as per the requirement. Contenders have to pay required fee through online. More details of MSEB MAHADISCOM latest jobs, upcoming vacancies, syllabus, exam date, merit list, selection list, cut off marks and etc. are given in official website.
About Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company, MAHADISCOM or MAHAVITARAN is a public sector company under the control of government of Maharashtra. It was established on June 6, 2005. Headquarter is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The company is responsible for generation, transmission and distribution of electricity in the state of Maharashtra. There are more than 70,000 employees working in the company.
Details of MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2018-19
|Organization Name||Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co.Ltd|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Executive Engineer, Additional Executive Engineer and Deputy Executive Engineer|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||16.10.2018|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||06.11.2018|
You may visit MSEDCL Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly to get latest updates.
MSEDCL Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- MAHADISCOM allocates overall 164 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Executive Engineer (Dist)||37|
|Additional Executive Engineer (Dist)||37|
|Deputy Executive Engineer (Dist)||90|
Eligibility Criteria for MAHADISCOM Engineer posts
- BE in relevant discipline from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 06.11.2018)
|Name of the post||Age Limit|
|Executive Engineer (Dist)||40 years|
|Additional Executive Engineer (Dist)|
|Deputy Executive Engineer (Dist)||35 years|
|Check notification for age limit and relaxation|
- MAHADISCOM may conduct online test followed by interview for selection of suitable candidates.
Mode of Application
- Applicants may apply to this recruitment via online mode only.
- Rs.500 for open category & applied against open category and Rs.250 for reserved category.
Mode of Payment
- You can make the payment through online by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to apply MSEB MAHADISCOM Jobs 2018
- Go to official website mahadiscom.in.
- Find the advertisement number “NO. 07/2018” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To apply click “Click here to Register Online Application” enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2018 | MSEB Recruitment for Graduate Engineer Trainee & Diploma Engineer Trainee Posts | Total 401 Vacancies | Apply Online @ www.mahadiscom.in | Last Date 17th Sep 2018
MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2018: Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MAHADISCOM) has announced notification for the recruitment of Graduate Engineer-Trainee and Diploma Engineer-Trainee Posts. Totally, 401 vacancies are allotted for 63 vacancies of Graduate Engineer-Trainee and 338 vacancies of Diploma Engineer-Trainee Posts. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online applications for this trainee recruitment through www.mahadiscom.in on or before the last date (17.09.2018).
Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Technology (or) Diploma in Electrical Engineering from any recognized university. MAHADISCOM will conducted online test on October, 2018. Pay the following prescribed exam fee through online mode only and other mode of fee payment like, Postal Order/ Money Order/ Cash will not be considered. Who wish to apply for MSEDCL vacancies can login/ visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
Details of MSEDCL Notification 2018:
|Organization Name||Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Graduate Engineer-Trainee & Diploma Engineer-Trainee|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below.
Vacancy Details of MSEDCL Recruitment 2018 for Graduate Engineer-Trainee & Diploma Engineer-Trainee Posts:
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale||Vacancies|
|Graduate Engineer-Trainee||First Year-Rs. 22,000/-||63|
|Diploma Engineer-Trainee||First Year-Rs.18,000/-||338|
Eligibility Criteria for MAHADISCOM Vacancy 2018:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Diploma in Engineering/ Equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 17.09.2018)
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Graduate Engineer-Trainee||35 years|
|Diploma Engineer-Trainee||30 years|
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Written/ Online Test.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
- For Open Category / Applied Against Open Category: Rs. 500/-
- For Reserved Category: Rs. 250/-
- For Persons with Disabilities and Ex-Serviceman: Nil
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||28.08.2018|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||17.09.2018|
How to Apply Online for MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates go to official website of MAHADISCOM Careers-> www.mahadiscom.in.
- Find the correct notification link in the bottom of home page “MSEDCL Advt. No. 06/2018 for Direct Recruitment and Internal Notification No.01/2018 for Departmental Employees for the “Graduate Engineer Trainee” and “Diploma Engineer Trainee” and open it.
- Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online application form and upload necessary document.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.