MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2020 | Deputy Executive Engineer Posts | Total Vacancies 51 | Last Date 04.04.2020 | Apply MAHADISCOM Direct Recruitment @ www.mahadiscom.in
MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2020: Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd (MSEDCL) has recently released the new Mahavitaran notification [ADVERTISEMENT NO. 04/2020] on 05.03.2020 for MAHADISCOM Direct Recruitment 2020. MSEB invites applications via online mode. According to the MAHADISCOM Recruitment News, overall 51 vacancies are filled by MSEB MAHADISCOM and these vacancies are allotted for Deputy Executive Engineer (Dist.) posts. Applicants who are looking for jobs in Maharashtra can use this MAHADISCOM New Recruitment. Eligible candidates can make the MAHADISCOM Online Registration from 20.03.2020 to 04.04.2020.
MSEDCL will recruit the aspirants via written test & personal interview. Shortlisted candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Maharashtra State. Applicants must hold engineering degree and who want to get Engineering jobs in Maharashtra can use this MAHADISCOM Job opportunity. MAHADISCOM Official notification and MSEDCL recruitment online application is available @ www.mahadiscom.in. Contenders have to pay required fee and make only online payment. More details of MSEB MAHADISCOM recruitment, MSEDCL recruitment, upcoming Mahavitaran Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming Mahavitaran Bharti notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
About Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company, MAHADISCOM or MAHAVITARAN is a public sector company under the control of government of Maharashtra. It was established on June 6, 2005. Headquarter is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The company is responsible for generation, transmission and distribution of electricity in the state of Maharashtra. There are more than 70,000 employees working in the company.
Details of MSEDCL Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||ADVERTISEMENT NO. 04/2020|
|Job Name||Deputy Executive Engineer|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||20.03.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||04.04.2020|
You may visit www.mahadiscom.in Website to get more details about MSEB recruitment. Here you will get information of Deputy Executive Engineer Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for MSEB Deputy Executive Engineer Vacancy
- Applicants must hold Engineering Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Technology.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Aspirants should have 3 years post qualification in Power Distribution.
- Age limit should be 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- MSEDCL will conduct written test & interview for selection of suitable candidates.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for Open / Applied Against Open Category candidates and Rs.250 for Reserved Category candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make only online payment.
How to apply MSEB MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website mahadiscom.in.
- Find the advertisement “MSEDCL ADVERTISEMENT NO. 04/2020 FOR FILLING THE POST OF DY.EXECUTIVE ENGINEER (DIST.) BY WAY OF DIRECT RECRUITMENT”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2020 | 80 Vacancies | Apprentice Posts | Last Date 26.02.2020 | Apply Online @ www.mahadiscom.in
MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2020: Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Ltd (MAHAGENCO) is going to recruit various Trade Apprentice. Recently, Mahavitaran Bharati advertisement has been issued on e-paper regarding various ITI trade Apprentice posts. According to MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2020 notification, there are merely 80 vacancies are available for the above said Maharashtra State government jobs. Mahadiscom Apprentice recruitment invites an online application from the eligible applicants. Those aspirants who are all interested in Mahadiscom Vacancy 2020 can apply via online link which will be active on 24.02.2020. Last date for submitting Mahavitaran recruitment 2020 application form is 26.02.2020.
MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2020 eligibility levels such as selection process, mode of application, application fee (if any applicable), education & essential qualification, age limit, reservation & relaxation, application link, official notification, payment details (if any possible) and so on will be updated shortly. The candidate must carefully study the detailed advertisement before applying your desired positions. Visit Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Ltd (MAHAGENCO) recruitment 2020 official website for vacancy details; admit card, syllabus, result, cut off marks, exam paper, exam date/ pattern, selection list, MSEB latest jobs/news & announcements etc.
MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2020 Notification Description:
|Board of Organization||Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Ltd (MAHAGENCO)|
|Job Category||State Government of India|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available from 24.02.2020|
|Online Application Closure Date||26.02.2020|
MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2020 updates, merit list, admit card, syllabus and results, upcoming vacancies are available on official website @ www.mahadiscom.in. Daily Recruitment helps you to get more details about government jobs & private sector jobs.
Eligibility Criteria for Mahadiscom Jobs Vacancy 2020:
Refer Mahadiscom official notification for education, age limit, reservation & relaxation, mode of application, selection/recruitment process & other important notes.
- Should possess SSLC with ITI Trade from the recognized board/ institute.
Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee & Payment Mode:
- Will be updated soon (once it has been officially published on its career portal).
- Eligible may download Mahavitaran jobs online form from their officially website & submit their filled online application form before the closing date.
Steps to Apply Online Application for Mahavitaran Bharati 2020:
- Go to the official website “https://www.mahadiscom.in/”.
- Wait to get the detailed Mahadiscom Apprentice notification 2020 under “News and Announcement” sections.
- Once the MAHADISCOM advertisement 2020 gets uploaded officially, read the notification clearly.
- Wait until 24.02.2020 to get Mahadiscom Trade Apprentice apply online link.
- Once the link gets activated, fill-up all those necessary fields properly & submit your filled-in application.
- Download the application form and make a print of it for future reference.