MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2018 | MSEB Recruitment for Graduate Engineer Trainee & Diploma Engineer Trainee Posts | Total 401 Vacancies | Apply Online @ www.mahadiscom.in | Last Date 17th Sep 2018
MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2018: Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MAHADISCOM) has announced notification for the recruitment of Graduate Engineer-Trainee and Diploma Engineer-Trainee Posts. Totally, 401 vacancies are allotted for 63 vacancies of Graduate Engineer-Trainee and 338 vacancies of Diploma Engineer-Trainee Posts. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online applications for this trainee recruitment through www.mahadiscom.in on or before the last date (17.09.2018).
Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Technology (or) Diploma in Electrical Engineering from any recognized university. MAHADISCOM will conducted online test on October, 2018. Pay the following prescribed exam fee through online mode only and other mode of fee payment like, Postal Order/ Money Order/ Cash will not be considered. Who wish to apply for MSEDCL vacancies can login/ visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
About Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company, MAHADISCOM or MAHAVITARAN is a public sector company under the control of government of Maharashtra. It was established on June 6, 2005. Headquarter is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The company is responsible for generation, transmission and distribution of electricity in the state of Maharashtra. There are more than 70,000 employees working in the company.
Details of MSEDCL Notification 2018:
|Organization Name||Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Graduate Engineer-Trainee & Diploma Engineer-Trainee|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below.
Vacancy Details of MSEDCL Recruitment 2018 for Graduate Engineer-Trainee & Diploma Engineer-Trainee Posts:
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale||Vacancies|
|Graduate Engineer-Trainee||First Year-Rs. 22,000/-||63|
|Diploma Engineer-Trainee||First Year-Rs.18,000/-||338|
Eligibility Criteria for MAHADISCOM Vacancy 2018:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Diploma in Engineering/ Equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 17.09.2018)
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Graduate Engineer-Trainee||35 years|
|Diploma Engineer-Trainee||30 years|
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Written/ Online Test.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
- For Open Category / Applied Against Open Category: Rs. 500/-
- For Reserved Category: Rs. 250/-
- For Persons with Disabilities and Ex-Serviceman: Nil
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||28.08.2018|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||17.09.2018|
How to Apply Online for MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates go to official website of MAHADISCOM Careers-> www.mahadiscom.in.
- Find the correct notification link in the bottom of home page “MSEDCL Advt. No. 06/2018 for Direct Recruitment and Internal Notification No.01/2018 for Departmental Employees for the “Graduate Engineer Trainee” and “Diploma Engineer Trainee” and open it.
- Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online application form and upload necessary document.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|