Mahadma Recruitment 2018 | Civil Engineer, Auditor, Administrator & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 1856 | Last Date: 27.04.2018
Mahadma Recruitment 2018: Government of Maharashtra, Directorate of Municipal Administration has published a recruitment notification and invites online application forms from the eligible candidates to hire Civil Engineer, Auditor, Administrator & Other Vacancy. There are 1856 vacancies are allotted for this posts. Candidates who are interested now can apply this Mahadma Recruitment Notification. they must have completed minimum education qualification of B.E/B.Tech to apply for Mahadma Vacancy. Interested and Eligible Candidates applying for this posts must fill the online application form on or before last date 27.04.2018
In this post, We are provide the Mahadma job notification related information such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply and more. Candidates can get more information about Mahadma Recruitment of 2018 from the official link.
Details of Mahadma Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Government of Maharashtra, Directorate of Municipal Administration
Job Category: State Govt. Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 1856
Job Location: Maharashtra
Vacancy Details of Mahadma Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Accountant or Auditor||528|
|Hydraulics and Hygiene Engineer||84|
|Tax assessment & Administrative Officer||733|
Eligibility Criteria of Mahadma Vacancies
- B.E. or B.Tech in relevant discipline (Computer, Electrical, Civil, Mechanical or Environment) from recognized University or Institute.
- However, check official notification for complete educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 21 years maximum 38 years.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
|Category||Prelims Examination||Mains Examination|
|General||Rs. 600 /-||Rs. 600 /-|
|SC/ST||Rs. 300 /-||Rs. 300 /-|
Mode of Payment
- Online (Debit card, Credit card and also Net Banking)
Mode of Application
How to apply for Mahadma Recruitment 2018
- First go to official website (i,e) mahadma.maharashtra.gov.in
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee online on or before the last date
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Starting date for submission of online application||07.04.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||27.04.2018|
|Online Examination Date||18.05.2018|