Maharashtra Fisheries Department Recruitment 2019 | Assistant Fishery Development Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 79 | Last Date 21.01.2019 | Apply online @ Mahapariksha Portal
Maharashtra Fisheries Department Recruitment 2019: Government of Maharashtra allocates overall 79 vacancies for Maharashtra Fisheries Department. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates. Maharashtra Fisheries Department has recently released the recruitment advertisement for these 79 vacancies. Aspirants who are looking for Maharashtra Government jobs can use this chance. As per the notification, these vacancies are allocated for Assistant Fishery Development Officer posts. Eligible applicants can make the Mahapariksha registration by using Mahapariksha login from 29.12.2018. The last date for submission of online application is 21.01.2019.
|Click here to apply WCD Maharashtra latest Jobs|
Maharashtra Fisheries Department Recruitment apply online link and notification is available in Mahapariksha portal login. Aspirants must have possessed BFSc from recognized university. Candidate age limit should be 18 to 38 years. Applicants will be selected on the basis of online examination. Selected candidates will be placed at Department of Fisheries, Maharashtra. Application will be accepted via online mode only. Contenders have to make required fee through online. More details of Maharashtra Fisheries Department admit card, Mahapariksha hall ticket, result, latest notices, merit list and etc. will be updated on official website.
Details of Maharashtra Fisheries Department Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Department of Fisheries, Maharashtra|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Assistant Fishery Development Officer|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||29.12.2018|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||21.01.2019|
You may visit Mahapariksha Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Mahapariksha Assistant Fishery Development Officer Posts
- Aspirants must have possessed BFSc from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate age limit should be 18 to 38 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of online examination.
Mode of Application
- Application will be accepted via online mode only.
- Rs.300 for Gen candidates and Rs.150 for Reserved candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Applicants should make online payment only.
How to apply Maharashtra Fisheries Department Jobs 2019
- Go to official website mahapariksha.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Advertisement for Department Of Fisheries,maharashtra Examination 2019” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|