Maharashtra Forest Department Recruitment 2019 | Forest Surveyor Posts | Total Vacancies 51 | Last Date 14.02.2019 | Apply online @ mahaforest.gov.in
Maharashtra Forest Department Recruitment 2019: Maharashtra government currently has 51 vacancies in Maharashtra Forest Department. It invites online application from qualified aspirants. As per the Maharashtra Forest Department Bharti 2019 notification, these vacancies are allotted for Forest Surveyor posts. Applicants who are seeking Maharashtra govt jobs can apply to this recruitment via online mode. The last date for submission of online application is 14.02.2019. Vanrakshak Bharti Maharashtra notification and apply online link is available in mahapariksha.gov.in website.
|Click here to apply FDCM Maharashtra Forest Guard Recruitment|
Applicants must have passed 12th Std from recognized board. Contender’s age limit should be between 18 to 38 years. Maharashtra forest bharti selection process will be based on written test/ interview. Selected aspirants will be placed at Maharashtra Forest Department (Vanrakshak). Applications via online mode only will be accepted. No other modes of application will be accepted. Contenders have to pay required fee and make the payment via online mode only. More details of Maharashtra Forest Department Recruitment vacancy 2019, admit card, exam date, syllabus, upcoming notices and etc. will be updated on official website.
Details of Maharashtra Forest Department Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Forest Department (Vanrakshak)|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Forest Surveyor|
|Salary||Rs.5,200 – Rs.20,200/- Per Month|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||14.02.2019|
You may visit mahapariksha.gov.in website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Forest Department Forest Surveyor Posts
- Applicants must have passed 12th Std from recognized board.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Contenders age limit should be between 18 to 38 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Maharashtra forest bharti selection process will be based on written test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for gen/ OBC candidates and Rs.200 for SC/ ST candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Online payment only will be accepted.
How to apply Maharashtra Forest Department Bharti Notification 2019
- Go to official website mahapariksha.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Advertisement for Maharashtra Forest Department (Forest Surveyor) Examination 2019” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Maharashtra Forest Department Recruitment 2019 | Forest Guard Posts | Total 900 Job Vacancies | Apply Online Application Form @ Maharashtra Forest Portal (i.e. www.mahaforest.nic.in) | Last Date 03rd Feb 2019
Maharashtra Forest Department Recruitment 2019: Maharashtra Forest Department has invited online applications for the recruitment of Forest Guard Job Vacancy. As per Maharashtra forest guard bharti 2019 notification, particular 900 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Willing and eligible aspirants may apply for Maharashtra Forest Department recruitment job vacancy through online mode on or before the last date of 03rd February 2019. Maharashtra forest guard official notification and applying online link will be activated from 14th January 2019 and closes on 03rd February 2019 at Maharashtra Forest Department Portal of www.mahaforest.nic.in.
Candidates must have passed in 12th examination or its equivalent educational qualification from any recognized schools and must have attained the prescribed age limitations. Maharashtra Forest Department has decided to conduct the following selection process like, written examination/ interview on suitable date. Other mode of application form (except online mode) will be rejected. Who wish to apply for Maharashtra Forest Department Recruitment (Bharti) vacancies can log in/ visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
Details of Maharashtra Forest Guard Bharti 2019:
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Forest Department|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Forest Guard|
|No. of Vacancies||900|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 5200 to 20200 Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Mahaforest Guard Recruitment (Bharti) 2019 Maharashtra:
- 12th Standard/ equivalent from any recognized board/ university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in Maharashtra Forest Department official website given below.
- Check details of age limitation in Maharashtra Forest Guard Bharti official notification given below.
- Written Examination/ Interview.
- Check more details of Maharashtra Forest Guard Bharti selection process in official advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||14.01.2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||03.02.2019|
How to Apply for Mahaforest Recruitment 2019 for Forest Guard Job Vacancy:
- Go to Maharashtra Forest Department official website -> www.mahaforest.nic.in
- Find the correct notification link for Maharashtra forest department forest guard job vacancy and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for forest guard recruitment 2018 Maharashtra state.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.