MRSAC Recruitment 2019 | Junior Associate, Junior Programmer, Junior Assistant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 36 | Last Date 22.11.2019 | Download Application Form @ www.mrsac.gov.in
MRSAC Recruitment 2019: Maharashtra Remote Sensing Application Centre invite offline applications from interested eligible candidates (Male/Female) for empanelment of Consultants (Full Time) as Junior RS/GIS Associate, Senior RS/GIS Associate, Junior RS/GIS Assistant, Junior Programmer (GIS) & Assistant Programmer (GIS) to provide services at MRSAC Nagpur & Pune Branch office purely temporary on project mode basis / contract basis. As per the MRSAC Nagpur Recruitment 2019 notification [ADVT. No. MRSAC/Consultant/05/Nov-2019], overall 36 vacancies are allocated for this Maharashtra MRSAC Vacancy. The last date for receipt of the application is 22.11.2019.
Maharashtra Remote Sensing Application Centre jobs 2019 notification and application form is available @ www.mrsac.gov.in. Applicants should hold Engineering/ PG Degree and age limit should be 45 years. MRSAC recruitment process will be on the basis of Interview. After that selected candidates will be placed at Nagpur & Pune [Maharashtra]. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of MRSAC recruitment vacancy, upcoming MRSAC Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of MRSAC Nagpur Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Remote Sensing Application Centre|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||ADVT. No. MRSAC/Consultant/05/Nov-2019|
|Job Name||Junior RS/GIS Associate, Senior RS/GIS Associate, Junior RS/GIS Assistant, Junior Programmer (GIS) & Assistant Programmer (GIS)|
|Last Date for Submission of application||22.11.2019|
You may visit www.mrsac.gov.in Website to get more details about MRSAC recruitment. Here you will get information of Junior Associate, Junior Programmer, Junior Assistant, Assistant Programmer & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Maharashtra MRSAC Vacancy Details
- As per the MRSAC notification, overall 36 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Junior RS/GIS Associate||30||Rs.26000|
|Senior RS/GIS Associate||02||Rs.21000|
|Junior RS/GIS Assistant||01||Rs.19000|
|Junior Programmer (GIS)||01||Rs.33000|
|Assistant Programmer (GIS)||02||Rs.27000|
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Associate, Junior Programmer, Assistant Programmer & Other Posts
- Applicants should hold Engineering/ PG Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 45 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on interview
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
The Director, Maharashtra Remote Sensing Applications Centre, VNIT Campus, S.A. Road, NAGPUR – 44 0010
How to apply Maharashtra Remote Sensing Application Centre Jobs 2019
- Go to official website mrsac.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “ADVERTISMENT FOR EMPANELMENT OF CONSULTANTS”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|