Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment | Staff Car Driver (Gr-C) Posts | Total 15 Vacancies | Download Application Form @ www.indiapost.gov.in | Last Date 24th Sep 2018
Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2018: Mumbai Mail Motor Services has invited offline application form for the recruitment of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) (Group-C) Post. As per Maharashtra Postal Circle job notification, particularly 15 vacancies are allotted for above said positions. Eligible aspirants can send their prescribed format of application form through speed or registered post to The Senior Manager, Mail Motor Service, Mumbai on or before the last date (24.09.2018). Candidates may download application from the given official website of Indian Postal (i.e.) www.indiapost.gov.in.
All applicants should have completed 10th class from any recognized board. Aspirants can send their filled application along with relevant documents like, educational certificate, driving certificate, caste certificate etc. to given address through registered post/speed post till the last date. Each candidate should send only one application for the post. Who wish to apply for Indian Post Office vacancies can log in/visit their official website to collect more details, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
Maharashtra Postal Circle
India Post is a government of India agency, executing postal services in India. It has been providing postal services since 1854. Headquarter of India Post is located in Sansad Marg, New Delhi. There are more than 4 lakhs employees are working in the department of Posts around the country. There are 22 postal circles in India. Maharashtra Postal Circle is one of the postal circles in India. It headquarter is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra until now. Maharashtra Postal Circle provides services such as Letter post, parcel service, EMS, delivery, freight forwarding, third-party logistics and deposit account.
Details of Maharashtra Postal Circle Notification:
|Organization Name||Indian Post Office|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) (Gr-C)|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 19900/-|
|Job Location||Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Post Office Vacancy:
- Passed in 10th Standard/Equivalent from any recognized board/university/institution.
- Valid driving license for light & heavy motor vehicles and knowledge of motor mechanism.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 24.09.2018)
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and Maximum age limit is 27 years.
- Check detail of age relaxation in official notification given below.
- Driving Test.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – By Speed/Registered Post.
Postal Address is,
The Senior Manager, Mail Motor Services, 134-A, S.K. AHIRE MARG, WORLI, Mumbai – 400018.
|Last date for receipt of application form||24.09.2018|
How to apply for Maharashtra Postal Circle Job Openings:
- Candidates go to official website -> indiapost.gov.in.
- Click on option ->Opportunities.
- Find the correct notification and open it.
- Read the notification to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates download the application form.
- Fill all mandatory details of application form and attach necessary document.
- Finally, submit your application through speed/registered post to given office address till the last date.
Official Notification & Application Form DOWNLOAD HERE>> FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE DOWNLOAD APP>> JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY SUBSCRIBE NOW>>
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in Maharashtra Postal Circle would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news.
Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 | Goa Division | Staff Car Driver Posts | Total 02 Vacancies | Apply @ www.maharashtrapost.gov.in | Last Date within 45 days from the date of notification
Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2018: Maharashtra Postal Circle has invites offline application from eligible candidates for the recruitment in the grade of Staff car Driver (SCD). Particularly, 02 Vacancies are allotted for the Staff Car Driver Post in Goa division, Mapusa. The eligible candidates may apply for the posts in the prescribed format along with copies of necessary documents/certificates with self-attested. The prescribed format should reach the concerned office address till the last date of within 45 days of the publication of the circular in the Employment News.
Interested candidates are advised to read the official advertisement clearly and ensure their eligibility before submitting the offline application. Candidates send your prescribed application format through the post on or before the last date. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, pay scale and how to apply for the recent post office vacancy are available in this page in brief.
Details of Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Maharashtra Postal Circle
Employment Category: Central Government Job.
Name of the Post: Staff car Driver.
Total Vacancies: 02
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/-
Job Location: Mapusa, Goa.
Eligibility criteria for Maharashtra Postal Circle Vacancies:
- Candidates must pass in 10th standard from a recognized Board/Institute.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official notification given below.
- Candidates should have maximum age limitation 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode-By Postal.
Postal address is,
The Sr. Supdt of Post offices, Goa Division, Mapusa – 403507.
How to apply for Maharashtra Postal Circle SCD Vacancies:
- Visit official website of Maharashtra Postal Circle @ www.maharashtrapost.gov.in.
- Find the correct link in the home page-> Notification for filling up of staff car driver.
- Read the notification clearly and check your eligibility.
- Take the print out of application form and fill up your details correctly.
- Attach passport size photo and necessary documents/Certificates (with self-Attested).
- Finally send the application form via postal on or before last date.
|Last date for submission of offline application||within 45 days from the date of notification in employment news
Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 – Job notification for Staff Car Driver Vacancies | Total Vacancies: 15 | Last date to apply: within 45 days
Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2018: Maharashtra Postal Circle has announced a notification for the recruitment of 15 Staff Car Driver Vacancies. Candidates who have Pass in 10th Standard from a recognized Board or institute are eligible for this MP Post Office Jobs. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply through offline from official website on or before the last date . The candidates who are waiting for Driver Vacancy and apply for Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2018, and you can refer the official notification as given below.
Here in below we are providing the detailed information about Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Notification information like education qualification, age limit, Pay Scale, application fee, mode of selection, procedure to apply and other details is mentioned below
Details of Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Maharashtra Postal Circle
Job Category: Central Govt. Job
Name of the post: Staff Car Driver
Total No. of Vacancies: 15
Pay Scale: Rs.19,900/-
Job Location: Maharashtra
Eligibility Criteria of Staff Care Driver Post
- Candidates must possess 10th standard from a recognized Institute/Board.
- Should have possession of Valid Driving license.
- Knowledge of Motor Mechanism.
- Experience of driving in light and Heavy motor vehicle for 3 yrs.
- Age should not exceed for 56 years.
- Refer official notification for age relaxation.
- Driving Test
Mode of application
- Offline – By Speed/Registered post
office of the Senior Manager, Mail Motor Service,S. K. Ahire Marg, Worli, Mumbai-400018
How to apply for Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2018
- Candidates go to official website of India Post (i.e) indiapost.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for above said posts.
- Download official notification in pdf format.
- Read the official notification carefully, check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- Download application from the official website, fill all required details correctly.
- Finally, send your filled application along with necessary documents to given address.
|Last date for submission of application||Within 45 Days from the date of publication|