Maharashtra Shikshak Recruitment 2019 | School Education and Sports Department | Teacher Posts | Total Vacancies 10001 | Last Date 31.03.2019 | Apply online @ edustaff.maharashtra.gov.in
Maharashtra Shikshak Recruitment 2019: Government of Maharashtra currently has 10001 vacancies in School Education and Sports Department. Recently its has released the recruitment advertisement for Teacher Posts. As per the Maharashtra Teacher recruitment notification, these 10001 vacancies are allocated for above said posts. Applicants who are looking for Maharashtra Govt jobs can apply to this Maharashtra Shikshak Bharti from 03.03.2019. Maharashtra Teacher Recruitment apply online link and notification is available in official website. The last date for submission of online application is 31.03.2019.
Applicants must have possessed B.Ed./ D.Ed./ TAIT/ TET from recognized university. Candidate’s age limit should be 18 to 38 years. Selection will be based on written examination/ interview. Selected candidates will be appointed at Maharashtra state. Online applications only will be accepted. No other modes of application will be accepted. Contenders have to pay required fee and make the payment via online mode only. More details of Maharashtra Teacher jobs, exam date, result, Maha Shikshak Bharti 2019, jobs for freshers, merit list, selection list, admit card and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Maharashtra Shikshak Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||School Education and Sports Department|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||03.03.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||31.03.2019|
You may visit official website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Maharashtra Teacher Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, totally 10001 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Management wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Management||No of vacancy|
|Private Aided – Primary||261|
|Private Aided – Secondary||3764|
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Teacher Vacancy
- Applicants must have possessed B.Ed./ D.Ed./ TAIT/ TET from recognized university
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate’s age limit should be 18 to 38 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on written examination/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Online applications only will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for all candidates and Rs.350 for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You can deposit the fee amount via online mode only.
How to apply Maharashtra Shikshak Bharti 2019
- Go to official website edustaff.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLY LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|