Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2020 | Technician posts | 03 Vacancies| Last Date: 20-06-2020 | Apply Online @ mcc.kerala.gov.in
Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2020: MALABAR CANCER CENTRE an autonomous centre under government of kerala, India. The centre invites application for the posts of Technician (Nuclear Medicine) Posts. MCC released new job notification (No.4192/Estt/14/MCC) for filling up 03 vacancies on permanent basis. Interested Candidates with required eligibility can apply for the post @ mcc.kerala.gov.in only through online. Before applying for the post, applicants should read the instructions given in the official website. The last date to submit the online application is 20-06-2020.
Malabar Cancer Centre announced job notification on 18.05.2020. Selection will be based on Interview/ Test. The applicants are required to submit the printed copy of online application form as mentioned in the official website. Application should reach The Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Kerala. Applications with false statement will be rejected at any time of recruitment process. Applications received after due date will not be considered. If the candidates preferred to apply more than one post, they should apply in a separate application form with the prescribed fee. Applicants should hold degree from a recognized university. Selected candidates will be placed at Malabar Cancer Centre, Kerala.
Details of MCC Recruitment 2020 Notification:
|Organization Name||MALABAR CANCER CENTRE|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||20.06.2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Hard Copy of Online Submitted Application||30.06.2020|
By following dailyrecruitment site, you can get latest updates here. Education qualification, Age limit, Selection process, how to apply regarding MCC Advertisement 2020 are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Technician Posts 2020:
- Applicants should hold B.Sc in Nuclear Medicine Technology/DMRIT (Diploma in Medical Radioisotope Techniques) in a recognized university.
- Refer advertisement for more details.
- Maximum age limit is 35 years as on 01.01.2020.
- Selection will be based on Interview/ Test.
- Refer notification for more details.
- Application via online mode is accepted.
- Applicants also required to send the online submitted application form in the office of Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery, Kerala-670103 before 30.06.2020.
- Candidates should pay Rs.750/-
- Rs.250/- for SC/ ST categories.
Mode of Payment:
- Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery, Kerala-670103 before 30.06.2020.
Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment Apply Online 2020:
- Go to the official website @ kerala.gov.in
- Click ‘Carrer’ given in the home page.
- Find ‘TECHNICIAN- NUCLEAR MEDICINE (on Permanent basis)’
- Check eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- Through Online registration link is given below, apply online.
- Take a print of online submitted application and send it to the above said address.
|ONLINE REGISTRATION||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOW>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2020 | Senior Residents Posts | 14 Vacancies | Last Date: 25/04/2020 | Download Application Form @ mcc.kerala.gov.in
Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2020: MALABAR CANCER CENTRE an autonomous centre under government of kerala, India invites application for the posts of Senior Residents in Surgical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Imageology, Medical Oncology & Hematology, Anesthesiology and pathology on contractual basis. MCC has announced new job notification (No. 4040/SENIOR RESIDENT/2020/MCC) for filling up 14 vacancies. MCC expecting dedicated, energetic and goal-oriented personnel for the posts. To download application form for the post, go to @ mcc.kerala.gov.in and download the application form. The last date for the submission of application form is 25/04/2020.
MCC has announced new job notification on 12/03/2020. Selected candidates will be offered an initial contract of one year and it may be extendable as per the requirement & performance. In case of any dispute arising out of the conditions of the contract, the decision of MCC management will be final. Candidates should submit the relevant documents with the application form as mentioned in the official website. Incomplete application & application after the due date will be rejected by MCC. The application should reach The Director, MCC, Kerala. Candidates should hold degree from a recognized university. Selection will be based on qualification, experience and interview. Selected candidate will be placed at Malabar Cancer Center, Kerala.
Details of Malabar Cancer Centre Vacancies 2020:
|Organization Name||MALABAR CANCER CENTRE|
|Organization Type||State Government|
|Post Name||Senior Residents|
|Starting Date of Submission of Application Form||12/03/2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||25/04/2020|
Keep watching our dailyrecruitment site regularly for latest updates. More updates like Educational qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application fee, how to apply regarding MCC recruitment are given below for your reference.
Vacancy Details of MCC Jobs 2020:
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Residents Posts:
- Applicants should pursue MD/ DNB/ M.Ch in a recognized University.
- Before apply, Check advertisement for experience details.
- Maximum age limit is 35 years as on 01.04.2020
- The selection will be based on Interview.
Mode of Application:
- Application via offline mode is accepted.
- Applicants can send their application form to The Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery, Kerala-670103.
- Candidates should pay Rs.1000/-
- Payment via online/ offline is accepted.
|Account Number:1154104000017958, Account holder : Malabar Cancer Centre, Bank & Branch : IDBI, Thalassery, Branch IFSC Code : IBKL0001154.||Demand Draft drawn from a nationalized bank in favour of Director, Malabar Cancer Centre payable at Thalassery should submit along with the application.|
Steps to Apply Malabar Cancer Centre Careers 2020:
- Go to the official website mcc.kerala.gov.in
- Click Advertisement given under careers in the home page.
- Find the advertisement ‘Applications invited for SENIOR RESIDENT in Surgical Oncology-Gynaec Oncology, Surgical Oncology-Gastroenterology, Radiation Oncology, Medical Oncology & Haematology, Anesthesiology,Imageology and Dept of CLS&TR- Onco Pathology’ for above said posts.
- Check the advertisement for eligibility criteria.
- Download the application form and fill the details carefully.
- Finally send the application form to the above said address.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|