Mandya District Court Recruitment 2019 | Steno, Typists-Copyists, Typists and Peon Posts | Total Vacancies 58 | Last Date 17.01.2019 | Download Application Form @ districts.ecourts.gov.in
Mandya District Court Recruitment 2019: Karnataka Judiciary – District Court of Mandya invites offline application from qualified candidates. It is going to recruit 58 candidates for following posts Steno, Typists-Copyists, Typists and Peon. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for above said posts. Applicants who are seeking court jobs in Karnataka Govt should send the filled application form to given address. As per the Mandya Court recruitment notification, these 58 vacancies are allocated for above said posts. The last date for receipt of the application is 17.01.2019.
|More Karnataka Government Jobs are available here|
Ecourt Mandya recruitment notification and application form is available in official website. Karnataka Judiciary will conduct written test/ skill test/ interview for selection of suitable aspirants. After that selected candidates will be appointed at Mandya District Court, Karnataka. Aspirants must have possessed prescribed educational qualification and age limit. Applicants should submit offline applications only. More details of Mandya District Court Recruitment selection list, merit list, call letter, result, notifications, notices and etc. will be updated on official website.
Details of Mandya District Court Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Karnataka Judiciary – District Court of Mandya|
|Job Type||Court Jobs|
|Job Name||Steno, Typists-Copyists, Typists and Peon|
|Job Location||Mandya, Karnataka|
|Last Date to submit the application||17.01.2019|
You may visit districts.ecourts.gov.in/mandya Ecourt Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Mandya Court Vacancy Details
- Karnataka Judiciary allocates overall 58 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Mandya District Court Peon, Typists-Copyists, Typists and Steno Vacancies
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate age limit should be 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on their performance in written test/ skill test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit the applications via offline mode
- Eligible aspirants should send the filled application form to following address
Mandya District Court, Krishna Rajpet, PES College Campus, Mandya, Karnataka 571401
- Rs.200 for Gen candidates and Rs.100 for OBC (2A/2B/3A & 3B) & no fee for SC/ ST/ CAT-1
Mode of payment
- You should deposit the fee amount through online or offline.
How to apply Mandya Court Jobs 2019
- Go to official website districts.ecourts.gov.in/mandya.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement for above said posts.
- Click on the advertisement, notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Finally send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|