Mayurbhanj District Jobs 2019 | 54 Vacancies | Peon, Attendant & Laboratory Attendant Posts | Last Date 16.12.2019 | Download Notification @ mayurbhanj.nic.in
Mayurbhanj District Jobs 2019: Mayurbhanj District Office, Baripada has published an advertisement regarding recruitment for the posts of Peon, Attendant & Laboratory Attendant. As per Mayurbhanj District Office recruitment notification, totally 54 vacancies are allocated for above said Odisha government jobs. Eligible aspirants can send the application form in prescribed format only through Registered or Speed Post to the hosted address on or before the last date i.e. 16.12.2019. You download this Mayurbhanj District Jobs application form and official notification from the official website of Mayurbhanj District @ mayurbhanj.nic.in.
All aspirants must have attained the age of 21 years and not attained the age of 32 years as on 01.01.2019. There shall be no Written Test or Interview. The selection for this Mayurbhanj District Jobs recruitment shall be on the basis of merit lists prepared by taking into consideration of the marks secured in Class-VII. Send the prescribed application form through post or registered post only. The applications received after last date/ Courier/By Hand shall not be accepted. For more information about Mayurbhanj District Odisha Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website.
Details about Mayurbhanj District Jobs Notification 2019:
|Board of Organization||Mayurbhanj District Office, Baripada|
|Job Category||State Government of India|
|Advertisement No||No. 2163/PRMMCH|
|Designation||Attendant, Laboratory Attendant, Peon|
|Work Location||Baripada, Odisha|
You can get more details of Mayurbhanj District Jobs 2019 upcoming career vacancies update here. Stay connected, Daily Recruitment will update the recruitments related to State & Central Government as well as Private sector jobs too.
Mayurbhanj District Job Vacancy 2019 Details:
|Totally, 54 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for Mayurbhanj District Attendant & Peon Recruitment Jobs 2019:
For more information regarding educational, age limit, relaxation & reservation, salary, vacancy, last date, fee, selection, mode of application & other important details refer mayurbhanj.nic.in Official Notification.
- Candidates should have to submit the Class-Vll (Seven) Mark Sheet duly countersigned by the concerned Block Education Officer
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not be above the age of 32 years as on 01.01.2019.
- The selection of suitable candidates shall be made on the basis of marks obtained in Class-Vll (Seven).
- Charge of Rs. 100 (Rupees One hundred Only) will be applicable for
- No application fee for
- SC/ ST/ PWD with 40% disability categories are exempted from the fee.
Fee Payment Mode:
- Offline mode via Bank Draft (refer advt.)
- Offline mode through Registered/ Speed Post only.
Office of the Superintendant, PRMMCH, Baripada (District Headquarters Hospital Campus), PO/PS-Baripada, Dist-Mayurbhanj, Pin – 757 001, Odisha
Steps to Apply Mayurbhanj District Office Odisha Recruitment 2019:
- Go to the official website “https://mayurbhanj.nic.in”.
- Pick the “Notices” from the menu bar & select “Recruitment” from the dropdown.
- Find and choose the “Advertisement No.2163/PRMMCH dt.06/11/2019 regarding detailed information of the recruitment for the contractual post of class-IV employees in the offices of Dean & Principal / Superintendent, Pandit Raghunath Murmu Medical College & Hospital, Baripada, Mayurbhanj [Ref: Advertisement No.2162/PRMMCH, dt.06/11/2019]”.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Get back and find [Ref: Advertisement No.2162/PRMMCH, dt.06/11/2019] Application Form from the Recruitment
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Finally, post the filled application to the above pinned address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Note: Candidates willing to get the Mayurbhanj District Office Recruitment 2019 particularly from this page, so keep visit this page (i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in) for more upcoming Mayurbhanj District Jobs Updates in year 2019-2020.