MCGM Recruitment 2018 | Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai | Coordinator Posts | Total Vacancies 41 | Last Date 27.09.2018 | Application Form @ MCGM careers
MCGM Recruitment 2018: Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai recently published the recruitment advertisement for 41 vacancies. As per the notification these 41 vacancies are allocated for Coordinator Posts. Candidates who want to get job in Maharashtra Government kindly send your filled application form to given address. The last date to submit the application form is 27.09.2018. MCGM application form and official notification 2018 is available in MCGM careers.
Applicants must have prescribed educational qualification and age limit. MCGM selection process will be made on the basis of written test/ interview. Applicants who have cleared all the stages of interview process will engage on anywhere in Maharashtra state govt. Aspirants need to submit offline application only no other mode of applications will be accepted. More details of MCGM result, merit list, upcoming vacancies, latest notification, jobs and etc. are available in official website.
Details of MCGM Recruitment 2018 – 19
|Organization Name||Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
You may visit MCGM recruitment page to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check our website regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for MCGM Bharti Coordinator Posts
Educational Qualification & Age Limit
- However check the notification for educational qualification and age limit.
- Written Exam/ interview
Mode of Application
- Check official notification to get postal address.
|Last date to submit the application form||27.09.2018|
How to apply MCGM Jobs 2018
- Go to official website mcgm.gov.in.
- Click “careers” find the advertisement “Advertise for the post of Coordinator”.
- Click on the advertisement notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- Download the application form from notification then fill up correctly.
- Finally send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DOWNLOAD APP>>|
MCGM Recruitment 2018 | Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) – Job Notification for Nurse Vacancies | Total Vacancies: 867 | Last Date : 14.05.2018
MCGM Recruitment 2018: Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai shortly MCGM has published a recruitment notification and invites online application forms from the eligible candidates to hire Nurse Vacancy. There are 867 vacancies are allotted for this posts. Candidates who are interested now can apply this MCGM Recruitment Notification. they must have completed minimum education qualification of Nursing to apply for MCGM Vacancy. Interested and Eligible Candidates applying for this posts must fill the online application form on or before last date 14.05.2018
In this post, We are provide the MCGM job notification related information such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply and more. Candidates can get more information about MCGM Recruitment of 2018 from the official link.
Details of MCGM Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai, MCGM
Job Category: State Govt. Jobs
Name of the post: Nurse
Total No. of Vacancies: 867
Job Location: Mumbai
Eligibility Criteria of Nurse Vacancies
- B.Sc Nursing, Diploma in Nursing or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute
- However, check official notification for educational qualification details.
- Age should be minimum 18 years maximum 38 years.
- Refer official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
Mode of Application
How to apply for MCGM Recruitment 2018
- First go to official website (i,e) www.portal.mcgm.gov.in
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Starting date for submission of online application||28.04.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application/fee payment||14.05.2018|