MDL Syllabus 2019| Total Vacancies 1980 | Carpenter, Fitter, Machinist & Other Posts | Exam Date 23.09.2019 (Tentative) | Download MDL Non-Executive Syllabus PDF @ mazagondock.in
MDL Syllabus 2019: Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) already published a notification (14.08.2019) regarding the recruitment over 1980 vacancies for the posts of Non-Executive. Many applicants were applied for this Mumbai MDL exam. Online examination will be held tentatively on 23.09.2019. They filter the candidates based on the Written Examination, Trade Test & Experience in Shipbuilding Industry. You can download this MDL syllabus pdf from their official website.
As per the MDL Shipyard recruitment 2019 notification, the appropriate date and time of examination of the candidates will be intimated on their admit card. It will be published officially in http://mazagondock.in few days before the examination. The selection pattern will be comprised of 100 marks in total. There is nearly 30% of mark carries weightage for written test and 50% of weightage for trade test & 20% for experience in Shipbuilding Industry.
Details about Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) Mumbai Syllabus PDF 2019:
|Board of Organization||Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL)|
|Category||MDL Various Non-Executive Syllabus PDF 2019|
|Advertisement No||No.: Mdl/Hr-Rec-Ne/90/2019|
|Designation||Carpenter, Fitter, Machinist, Pipe Fitter, Painter & Others|
|Selection Procedure||Written Examination|
|Experience in Shipbuilding Industry|
|Date of Examination||23.09.2019 (Tentative)|
You can get information about Mumbai MDL current affairs, latest job updates, answer keys, results can be downloaded from the official website https://mazagondock.in. Daily Recruitment site gives you all the related information about MDL non-executive recruitment 2019 for various posts.
MDL Non-Executive Jobs Exam Pattern 2019:
|Selection Pattern||Weightage||Exam Type|
|Written Examination||30%||Online Written Examination/Test|
|Experience in Shipbuilding Industry||20%|
MDL Syllabus for Online Exam Scheme 2019:
- General Knowledge – General Knowledge about MDL, General Awareness & Current Affairs
- Quantitative Aptitude – General Mathematics, Measurement Conversions
- Technical Knowledge – Workshop Calculations, General Science: Motion, Work & Energy, Heat, Law of Flotation, Electricity etc., Seamanship, Marine Engineering & Human Relations, Mechanics, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics etc.
|Online Examination||Quantitative Aptitude||10 marks|
|General Knowledge||10 marks|
|Technical Knowledge||10 marks|
Steps to Find MDL Shipyard Non-Executive Syllabus for Carpenter, Fitter, Machinist & Other Post 2019:
- Go the official page “https://mazagondock.in”.
- Pick “Career” from the menu bar & select “Non-Executive” from the dropdown.
- Click on to the Syllabus, Advertisement Ref. No.: Mdl/Hr-Rec-Ne/90/2019 from the table.
- Notification gets open; here you can find your syllabus 2019.
|Disclaimer: Aspirants are advised to check & confirm all the above said information with the concern official site notification. We are not responsible for any mismatches (spell/number error).|