MDSU Ajmer Admit Card 2020 | B.A/ B.Com/ B.Sc Course | Exam Date: 12.03.2020 to 09.05.2020 | Download MDSU Exam Admit Card @ mdsuexam.org
MDSU Ajmer Admit Card 2020: Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer has recently released the MDSU Exam Admit Card for B.Sc. (Part II & Part III), B.A (Part II & Part III) and B.Com (Part II & Part III) at mdsuexam.org. MDSU Ajmer will conduct the Exam from 12.03.2020 to 09.05.2020 and course wise MDSU Exam time table is given below. According to the MDSU time table, the examination will start from 12.03.2020. Those candidates who have filled the exam form and paid the fee can download the admit card @ official website mdsuexam.org using the Registration Number & Password.
The MDSU Exam admit card for B.A/ B.Com/ B.Sc has been released by Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University. Student can download the MDSU admit card through link given below. They can download admit card by entering Student Login. Students are instructed to carry admit card on the day of exam because without admit card entry to the exam hall is not permitted. More details of MDSU Ajmer Admit Card 2020, Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University syllabus, result, MDSU exam date and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of MDSU Exam Admit Card 2020
|Organization Name||Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer|
|Name of the Course||B.Sc. (Part II & Part III), B.A (Part II & Part III) and B.Com (Part II & Part III)|
|Exam date||12.03.2020 to 09.05.2020|
|Status Admit Card||Available Now|
You may visit mdsuexam.org website to get more details about MDSU Admit card. Here you can get information like hall ticket details, how to download and direct link. Keep check DAILY RECRUITMENT regularly to get latest updates.
MDSU Exam Time Table 2020
- Sc. Part II Exam: 12.03.2020 to 01.05.2020
- Sc. Part III Exam: 12.03.2020 to 20.04.2020
- Com Part II Exam: 12.03.2020 to 24.04.2020
- Com Part III Exam: 12.03.2020 to 15.04.2020
- A Part II Exam: 12.03.2020 to 09.05.2020
- A Part III Exam: 12.03.2020 to 02.05.2020
How to Download MDSU Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2020
- Go to official website mdsuexam.org.
- Click “Student Panel” find the hall ticket link, click on the link.
- It will redirect to the next page enter your login credentials.
- After that click submit button your hall ticket will display on the screen.
- You may download the call letter and bring it for write the exam.
|MDSU EXAM HALL TICKET||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|