MECL Recruitment 2019 | Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited | Assistant, Technician & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 256 | Last Date 21.09.2019 | Apply online @ www.mecl.co.in
MECL Recruitment 2019: Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited is going to hire 256 experienced candidates for www.mecl.gov.in Recruitment 2019. It invites online application from qualified candidates. Recently MECL has published the recruitment notification [Advt. No.: 02/Rectt./2019 & Advt No.: 03/Rectt./2019] for above said MECL vacancy 2019. As per the Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019 notification, these 256 vacancies are allotted for Foreman, Accountant, Technical Assistant, Technician, Mechanic, Machinist, Stenographer, Assistant, Electrician, Manager, Engineer, Geologist & Other posts. Applicants who want to get central govt jobs in Maharashtra/ Across India will make the MECL online registration from 31.08.2019 to 21.09.2019.
MECL Recruitment 2019 notification pdf & apply online link is available in official website (www.mecl.co.in). Aspirants should hold Matriculation/ Degree/ PG Degree/ Diploma/ ITI/ BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc./ B.E/ B.Tech/ CA/ MBA/ B.Sc./ M.Sc. and 3 years post qualification relevant experience. Candidates maximum age limit should be 30 years. MECL may select the candidates on test/ interview basis. Shortlisted candidates will be placed at anywhere in India. Online mode application only will be accepted. More details of www.mecl.gov.in recruitment vacancy, upcoming MECL job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of www.mecl.gov.in Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No.: 02/Rectt./2019 & Advt No.: 03/Rectt./2019|
|Job Name||Foreman, Accountant, Technical Assistant, Technician, Mechanic, Machinist, Stenographer, Assistant, Electrician, Manager, Engineer, Geologist & Other|
|Job Location||Nagpur/ Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||31.08.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||21.09.2019|
You may visit www.mecl.co.in Website to get more details about MECL Vacancy 2019. Here you will get information of Technician, Mechanic, Assistant & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
MECL Vacancy 2019 Details
- As per the MECL notification, overall 256 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Dy. General Manager||02||Rs.90000-240000|
|Procurement & Contract Officer||02|
Eligibility Criteria for MECL Technician, Mechanic, Assistant, Manager & Other Posts
- Aspirants should hold Matriculation/ Degree/ PG Degree/ Diploma/ ITI/ BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc./ B.E/ B.Tech/ CA/ MBA/ B.Sc./ M.Sc. from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- 3 years to 17 years post qualification relevant experience.
- Candidates maximum age limit should be between 30 years to 50 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection may be based on test/ interview/ skill test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for Gen/ EWS/ OBC candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Departmental candidates.
- You should make the payment via Bank challan.
How to apply Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website mecl.co.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- MECL notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION 1||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION 2||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of MECL to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.