Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2019 | 302 Vacancies | Meghalaya Public Service Commission (Meghalaya PSC) – Notification for Data Entry Operator, Lecturer & Other Posts | Last Date 05.09.2019 | Apply Online Registration Form @ mpsc.nic.in
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2019: Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC), Shillong invites the online application form for the posts of various government departments from the genuine citizens of India for this advertisement of below mentioned positions. According to Meghalaya PSC latest news, they are ready to recruit 302 job vacancies form graduates. Candidates who are willing to apply this latest PSC advertisement of Meghalaya only through online mode. Their web portal gets opened now for registration and will be closed on or before 05.09.2019 (till 5:00 pm).
Meghalaya Public Service Selection Commission filters the candidates based on the PET, Written Test, Screening Test, Preliminary Test, Main Examination and Personal Interview. Candidate must have passed at least 12th, Diploma, Graduate to apply. Before going to apply online you should read their eligibility criteria in official notification and check whether you are eligible or not. Here you can get details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale and how to apply are explained below. This page briefly explains about Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2019.
Job Description about Meghalaya Public Service Commission New Advertisement 2019:
|Board of Organization||Meghalaya Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||State Govt. Jobs|
|Designation||Data Entry Operator, Lecturer, Stenographer Grade – I & various Posts|
|MPSC Online Application Status||Opens Now|
|Closure Date||05.09.2019 (till 5:00 pm)|
Daily Recruitment helps you to gain more details regarding Meghalaya Public Service Commission latest and upcoming job opportunities. We also shortly update the Meghalaya PSC old question paper, exam date, syllabus and results & so on once officially noticed.
Meghalaya Public Service Commission Eligibility Criteria for DEO, Lecturer & Other Positions:
For more information regarding educational, age limit, relaxation & reservation, mode of application & important links refer Meghalaya Public Service Commission Official Notification.
- Class 12th/HSSLC or any equivalent, B.Sc, BE/ B Tech or equivalent degree, Post Graduate Degree, Graduate in Arts, Diploma Course, Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University.
- Should be between 18 – 32 years for Lecturer & Assistant Teacher, 21 – 27 years for Assistant Employment Officers and 18 – 27 years for others.
- Written Examination
- Screening Test
- Preliminary Test
- Main Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Charge of Rs. 460 (Rupees Four Sixty Only) for Stenographer Grade – I, Grade III Meghalaya Agriculture Service, Senior Technical Assistant, Sub-Divisional Officer, Lecturer, Assistant Engineer, Junior Duty Post.
- Charge of Rs. 320 (Rupees Three Twenty Only) for Assistant Chemist, Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Assistant.
- Charge of Rs. 350 (Rupees Three Fifty Only) for others.
- Half the rate for SC/ST who are permanent residents of the State of Meghalaya & no fee for PWDs.
Fee Payment Mode:
- Online Mode/ Offline Mode (e-challan).
- Online Mode.
Steps to Apply Online Registration for Various Posts of MPSC:
- Go to the official site “http://www.mpsc.nic.in”.
- Click on the advertisement “On behalf of the Various Government Departments concerned Applications (Online-mode only) a… to the under mentioned posts”.
- Read the notification clearly and get back to home page.
- Click “Online Application” icon to apply online registration.
- If you are a new user then register first, if you were registered already just login.
- Fill-up all necessary fields and make a payment.
- Finally submit your online MPSC application form and make a copy for future use.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|Disclaimer: Aspirants are advised to check & confirm all the above said information with the concern official site notification. We are not responsible for any mismatches (spell/number error).|