MHU Recruitment 2020 | Teaching/ Research Faculty Posts | 08 Vacancies | Walk-In Interview Date: 27.11.2020 | Download Application Form @ mhu.ac.in
MHU Recruitment 2020: Maharana Pratap Horticultural University (MHU) has released notification for recruitment of Teaching/ Research Faculty. MHU invites eligible candidates to attend the interview for Teaching/ Research Faculty vacancies. According to the recent notification [No. MHU/Regi/2020/147] of MHU, the university assigned 08 vacancies for the post of Teaching/ Research Faculty posts. Applicants who met the eligibility criteria of MHU Recruitment may attend the walk-in interview on 27.11.2020.
MHU now recruit candidates on contractual & temporary basis. From MHU notification that released on 16.11.2020, the university have openings in various fields like Fruit Science, Genetics & Plant Breeding, Floriculture & Landscape Architecture, Botany, Statistics/Mathematics, Plant Pathology, Biotechnology and Vegetable Science. Tenure for appointed candidates starts from November 2020 to March 2021. Candidates must have experience in Teaching/ Research. Appointees will get package of Rs.50000.
Details of MHU Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Maharana Pratap Horticulture University (MHU)|
|Advertisement No.||MHU/ Regi/ 2020/ 147|
|Job Name||Teaching/ Research Faculty|
|Job Location||Karnal, Haryana|
|Notification Released Date||16.11.2020|
|Walk-In Interview Date||27.11.2020|
Candidates are instructed to visit www.mhu.ac.in for more details about MHU Recruitment. Continue your reading to know eligibility criteria which includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, walk-in interview details & steps to attend the interview. Here we have prescribed links for download notification and application. Stay with our www.dailyrecruitment.in to get recent job notifications.
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching/ Research Faculty Posts
- Applicants must hold Master’s Degree with 55% marks in relevant discipline from recognized university.
- Check notification for more details.
- Check advertisement for age relaxation.
- Vacancies to be filled on basis of Interview.
Walk-In Interview Details
- Date: 27.11.2020.
- Time: 11.00 AM.
- Venue: MHU Karnal (Office Camp: Horticulture Training Institute (HTI), Karnal).
Steps to attend Walk-In for MHU Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website mhu.ac.in.
- Find and click “Notice regarding walk-in Interview for contractual service of Teaching/ Research Faculty” in Jobs section.
- Notification will open, read it and check qualification.
- To download application, click on “APPLICATION FORM FOR THE POST OF TEACHING/ RESEARCH FACULTY ON CONTRACT BASIS”.
- Fill the application form with utmost care.
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview at the prescribed venue.
- Submit the filled application form with essential documents at the time of interview.
|APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|