Ministry of Law and Justice Recruitment 2019 | Department of Justice | Project Coordinator & Project Assistant Posts | Total 11 Job Vacancies | Apply Online Application Form @ doj.gov.in | Last Date 07th June 2019
Ministry of Law and Justice Recruitment 2019: Department of Justice under Ministry of Law and Justice has announced notification for the recruitment of Project Coordinator and Project Assistant vacancies on contract basis. As per Ministry of Law and Justice Notifications 2019, totally 11 vacancies are allotted for above said personnel. Interested candidates who are suitable for this government jobs may send your duly filled applications along with self-attested copies of certificates, qualification and experience to the following mail address [i.e. email@example.com] till the last date of 07th June 2019. Download Ministry of Law and Justice Notifications and application form through Ministry of Law and Justice official website of doj.gov.in.
Candidates must have received degree in law/ sociology/ Public Administration/ Economics/ Social Work/ Political Science/ conversant in computers/ its equivalent discipline from any reputed university/ institutions. This engagement shall be purely on contractual basis initially for a period up to March-2020 (which may be extended on need basis). The selection will be made on short listing and only short-listed aspirants will be intimated. Finally, selected candidates shall be posted at Kohima, Guwahati [Assam], Aizawl, Itanagar, Gangtok, Shillong, Itanagar, Jammu & Srinagar. For more information about Ministry of Law and Justice Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ doj.gov.in (&) lawmin.gov.in.
Details of Ministry of Law and Justice Notifications 2019:
|Organization Name||Department of Justice, Ministry of Law and Justice|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Project Coordinator and Project Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||11|
|Job Location||Kohima, Guwahati, Aizawl, Itanagar, Gangtok, Shillong, Itanagar, Jammu & Srinagar|
|Ministry of Law and Justice Official Website||doj.gov.in (&) lawmin.gov.in|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download Ministry of Law and Justice official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs 2019:
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale||No of Vacancies|
|Total Ministry of Law and Justice Vacancies 2019||11|
Eligibility Criteria for Ministry of Law and Justice Vacancy Notifications 2019:
- Degree/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in Department of Justice official website given below.
- Candidates must have minimum 02 to 03 years of experience in project implementation/ management (Project Coordinator).
- Check details of age limitation in Department of Justice notification given below.
- Short Listing/ Merit List.
- Check more details of selection process in Ministry of Law and Justice Notifications given below.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode – By Mail [E-Mail ID-> firstname.lastname@example.org].
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form by Mail||07.06.2019|
How to Apply for Ministry of Law and Justice Notifications 2019
- Go to Ministry of Law and Justice official website -> doj.gov.in
- Find the correct notification “Engagement as Project Coordinator and Project Assistants on contractual basis with Department of Justice, GoI under the Access Justice Project” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of offline application form.
- Finally, submit your application through E-Mail till the last date.
|SEND MAIL||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Note: Candidates willing to get the Ministry of Law and Justice Recruitment 2019 particularly from this page, so keep visit this page (i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in) for more upcoming Ministry of Law and Justice Notifications Update in year 2019-2020.