Ministry of Commerce Recruitment 2019 | Ministry of Commerce & Industries | Examiner Posts | Total Vacancies 75 | Last Date 27.02.2019 | Apply online @ ipindia.nic.in
Ministry of Commerce Recruitment 2019: Government of India – Ministry of Commerce & Industries is going to fill up 75 vacancies in Trade Marks Registry Office at Mumbai. It invites online application from qualified aspirants. Recently Ministry of Commerce has released the recruitment advertisement for these vacancies. Applicants who are seeking central government jobs in Maharashtra can use this chance. As per the IP India recruitment notification, these 75 vacancies are allotted for Examiner posts. Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to given mail addresses. The last date for submission of the application is 27.02.2019.
Ministry of Commerce recruitment notification and application format is available in official website. Ministry of Commerce will conduct interview for selection of suitable aspirants. After that candidates will be placed at Ministry of Commerce on contractual basis. Applicants must have passed law degree from recognized university. Contenders have to attain the prescribed age limit and relaxation. Applications received after the scheduled date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of Ministry of Commerce vacancy, upcoming notices, Latest Ministry of Commerce & Industry jobs, result, interview questions, merit list and etc. will be updated on official website.
Details of Ministry of Commerce Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Ministry of Commerce & Industries|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||No CG/Contract Examiners TMR/2019|
|Job Location||Trade Marks Registry Office at Mumbai|
|Last date for receipt of the application||27.02.2019|
|Interview date||05/03/2019 & 06/03/2019.|
You may visit www.ipindia.nic.in website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check dailyrecruitment regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Ministry of Commerce & Industry Examiner Posts
- Applicants must have possessed Degree in Law from recognized
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate age limit should be 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- IPI India will conduct Interview for selection of suitable aspirants.
Mode of Application
- Applications via Online mode (E-mail) only will be accepted.
- Eligible candidates should send the filled application form by Email
firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com
How to apply Ministry of Commerce and Industry Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website ipindia.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given mail address, before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|