Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2020 | Steno, Ward Sahayika, Safaiwala & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 54 | Last Date Within 21 days | 155 Base Hospital Recruitment Application Form @ mod.gov.in
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited by Ministry of Defence – 155 Base Hospital from eligible Indian domicile candidates who are willing to serve anywhere in India for following Group C posts i.e. Stenographer-II, Ward Sahayika, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Barber, Washerman, Safaiwali, Tailor, Tradesman Mate, Mali, Carpenter, Painter & Cook. MOD is going to recruit 54 aspirants for above said Latest Ministry of Defence Jobs and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking Defence Jobs those aspirants should send the filled application form to given address Within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
Applicants should pass 10th Std/ 12th Std from recognized board. Age limit should be 18 to 25 years. MOD selection will be based on written exam/ interview. Selected candidates will be placed at 155 Base Hospital, Assam. Ministry of Defence recruitment 2020 notification & 155 Base Hospital recruitment application form is available @ mod.gov.in. Offline mode applications only will be accepted. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of Ministry of Defence vacancy, upcoming MOD jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Ministry of Defence (MOD)
Ministry of Defence of government of India is responsible for defence part of India. The supreme command of the armed forces in India is President of India and the remaining responsibilities fall under the ministry of defence. The Defence ministry of India was formed in the year 1776. Defence ministry performs functions such as obtaining policy directions from government for all defence and security related matters and communicating with the service headquarters and inter-services organizations.
Details of 155 Base Hospital Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Ministry of Defence|
|Job Type||Defence Jobs|
|Job Name||Stenographer-II, Ward Sahayika, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Barber, Washerman, Safaiwali, Tailor, Tradesman Mate, Mali, Carpenter, Painter & Cook|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date for Submission of application||Within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News|
You may visit www.indianarmy.nic.in Website to get more details about MOD recruitment. Here you will get information of Steno & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Ministry of Defence Vacancy Details
- As per the MOD notification, overall 54 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
Eligibility Criteria for MOD Steno, Cook, Tradesmen Mate, Safaiwali & Other Posts
- Steno: Applicants should pass 12th Std.
- All Other Posts: Must pass Matriculation.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- UR:18 to 25 years.
- OBC: 18 to 28 years.
- SC/ ST: 18 to 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Written test/interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Commandant, 155 Base Hospital Pin-784001, Tezpur
How to apply Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website mod.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up MOD Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from MOD Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|