Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 | MTS, Civilian Motor Driver & Other Post | 46 Vacancies | Last Date: Within 21 days | Download Application Form @ mod.gov.in
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021: Ministry of Defence is going to recruit candidates who have completed Matric/ 12th pass/ Diploma/ B.SC for filling up of 46 vacancies. As per, the notification these vacancies are assigned for the post of Civilian Technical Instructor, Stenographer Grade, Lower Division Clerk, Draughtsman Grade, Civilian Motor Driver, MTS(Messenger/ Chowkidar) & Fatigueman. Eligible candidates who wish to apply this Ministry of defence vacancy by simply send their filled application to the destination address. You may download application form from the official website. Application form enclosed with relevant documents should reach the office Within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
MOD recruitment notification [1303/CIV/ RV-2020] will be dated on 03.07.2021. Applicant will be selected for this Ministry of Defence vacancy through written examination. The date, time and place of written examination will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates. Candidates who are interested in this MOD Central Govt jobs, must read the notification carefully before applying. The application form should be enclosed with Biodata, photographs, relevant educational certificates and subscribed with ‘Application for the Post’. Further details of Ministry of Defence recruitment notification, syllabus, result, application form, upcoming notification, exam date, Ministry of Defence vacancy etc. will be available on the official website.
Details of MOD Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Ministry of Defence|
|Advertisement No.||1303/CIV/ RV-2020|
|Job Name||Civilian Technical Instructor, Stenographer Grade, Lower Division Clerk, Draughtsman Grade, Civilian Motor Driver, MTS (Messenger/ Chowkidar) & Fatigueman|
|Job Location||Panaji (Goa)|
|Notification Released Date||03.07.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||Within 21 days|
Ministry of Defence Job Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Civilian Technical Instructor||02|
|Lower Division Clerk||17|
|Civilian Motor Driver||12|
|MTS (Messenger/ Chowkidar)||08|
Eligibility Criteria for MOD Lower Division Clerk & Other Vacancies
- Applicant should have completed Matric/ 12th pass/ Diploma/ B.SC from a recognized Board/ University.
- Check the notification for more details.
- Age limit should be 18 to 25 years for UR category and 18 to 27 years for Civilian Motor Driver post.
- Based on Written Examination.
- Apply via offline mode, the address is given below.
- Address: The Commandant, Headquarters, 2 Signal Training Centre, Panaji (Goa)- 403001.
How to apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to the official website “mod.gov.in”
- Choose Important Organizations=> Army=> What’s New.
- Then click EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION FOR VARIOUS POSTS AT HQ 2 SIGS TRG CENTRE, PANAJI (GOA).
- Download official notification and application form.
- Read the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- Take the printout of the application form and fill the details properly.
- Send the application form to the correct address.
Candidates must visit the official website (mod.gov.in) of Ministry of Defence recruitment to get the details of MOD jobs. It includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, apply mode and how to apply Ministry of Defence recruitment process. Stay tuned with dailyrecruitment.in to get more latest updates.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION/ DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 | Driver, Carpenter & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 42 | Last Date Within 21 days | HQ Northern Command Recruitment Notification @ mod.gov.in
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021: Ministry of Defence invites application form from eligible candidates to fill up Group C vacancies in ASC Units of 71 Sub Area / HQ Northern Command. MOD is going to fill up 42 vacancies and these vacancies are assigned for following posts i.e. Civilian Motor Driver, Vehicle Mechanic, Fireman, Labourer & Carpenter. MOD is going to recruit 42 aspirants for above said Latest Ministry of Defence Jobs and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking Defence Jobs those aspirants should send the filled application form to given address Within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
Candidates who are searching 10th pass jobs must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. MOD selection will be based on Physical/ Practical Test & Written Test. Selected candidates will be placed at Anywhere in India. Ministry of Defence recruitment 2021 notification & MOD recruitment application form is available @ mod.gov.in. Offline mode applications only will be accepted. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of Ministry of Defence vacancy, upcoming MOD jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, result, merit list, selection list, admit card, upcoming central govt notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of HQ Northern Command Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Ministry of Defence|
|Advertisment Number||Recruitment Notice 01/2021|
|Job Name||Civilian Motor Driver, Vehicle Mechanic, Fireman, Labourer & Carpenter|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Employment News date||22 to 28 May 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of application||Within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News|
You may visit www.indianarmy.nic.in Website to get more details about MOD recruitment. Here you will get information of Driver & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates & upcoming govt exams.
MOD Vacancy Details
- As per the MOD notification, overall 42 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy||Salary|
|Civilian Motor Driver||27||Rs.19900-45700|
Eligibility Criteria for MOD Labourer, Fireman & Other Posts
- Applicants should pass 10th Std or equivalent from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 27 years for Civilian Motor Driver and 18 to 25 years for all other posts.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- MOD selection will be based on physical/ practical test & written test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline (registered/ speed/ normal post) mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Reception Centre (Recruitment Cell), 5471 ASC Battalion (MT), Near Barfani Mandir Opposite SD College, Pathankot Cantt, Punjab – 145 001
How to apply Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website mod.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|