Ministry of Mines Recruitment 2019 | Driver Posts | Total Vacancies 25 | Last Date Within 30 days | Download Application Form @ mines.gov.in
Ministry of Mines Recruitment 2019: Ministry of Mines invites offline applications from qualified candidates. It is going to fill up 25 vacancies. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for Driver Posts. As per the MOM recruitment notification, these 25 vacancies are allotted for above said posts. Applicants who are seeking central government jobs should send the filled application form to given address within 30 days from the date of issue of this circular. Ministry of Mines recruitment notification and application form is available in official website.
Selection will be based on trade test. After that selected candidates will be appointed New Delhi in field areas of North Eastern Region covering Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura & Sikkim. Applicants must have possessed matriculation from recognized board. Candidate maximum age limit should not exceed 25 years. Contenders should submit offline applications only. Applications received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of Mines jobs, upcoming notices, latest vacancies, merit list, selection list and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Ministry of Mines Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Ministry of Mines|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||No. 4239/A-12031/8/15/NER/2017|
|Job Location||New Delhi in field areas of North Eastern Region covering Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura & Sikkim|
|Job Post date||18.03.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||Within 30 days from the date of issue of this circular|
You may visit Official Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Ministry of Mines Driver Posts
- Applicants must have possessed matriculation from recognized board.
- Aspirants should have valid driving license.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate maximum age limit should not exceed 25 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Selection will be based on Trade Test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address by ordinary post/ speed post
The Additional Director General, Geological Survey of India, North Eastern Region, Lower Motinagar, Lumsohpoh, Shillong-793014
How to apply Ministry of Mines Jobs 2019
- Go to official website mines.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for Driver Posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|