Ministry of Science & Technology Recruitment 2019 | Patent Facilitating Center | 11th Batch Women Scientists Scheme-C (WOS-C) | Women Scientist Posts | Total Vacancies 120 | Last Date 20.03.2019 | Apply online @ dst.gov.in
Ministry of Science & Technology Recruitment 2019: Ministry of Science & Technology – Patent Facilitating Center has recently released the advertisement for 11th Batch Women Scientists Scheme-C (WOS-C). As per the Ministry of Science & Technology notification, totally 120 vacancies are allotted for this WOS-C training. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs can use this chance. The last date for submission of online application is 20.03.2019. Ministry of Science & Technology notification and application form is available in official website.
Women Scientists Scheme (WOS) is a flagship programme of KIRAN Division of Department of Science & Technology (DST). Applicants must have possessed Master Degree/ Engineering Degree from recognized university. Candidate’s age limit should be 27 to 45 years. Selection will be based on written test/ interview. Selected aspirants will undergo 1 year training at anywhere in India. Women who are in the permanent position those aspirants are not eligible for this recruitment. More details of Ministry of Science & Technology recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Ministry of Science & Technology Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Patent Facilitating Center|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Women Scientist|
|Total Vacancy||120 (Approx.)|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||20.03.2019|
You may visit Official Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Ministry of Science & Technology WOC Scheme
- Applicants must have possessed M.Sc./ B.Tech/ MBBS/ M.Phil/ M.Tech/ M.Pharma/ MVSc./ Ph.D from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 27 to 45 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on written test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply Ministry of Science & Technology Jobs 2019
- Go to official website pfc.org.in.
- Find the advertisement, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|