Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2019 | Mizoram Public Service Commission | Assistant Professor & UDC Posts | Total Vacancies 76 | Last Date 28.02.2019, 08.03.2019 & 20.03.2019 | Download Notification @ mpsc.mizoram.gov.in
Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2019: Mizoram Public Service Commission is going to fill up 76 vacancies in Higher & Technical Education Department, Mizoram. It invites offline applications from eligible candidates. Applicants who are seeking Mizoram Government jobs can use this chance. As per the notification, these 76 vacancies are allotted for Assistant Professor and Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Posts. Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to given address and application forms are available in prescribed address. The last date for receipt of the application is 28.02.2019 (AP), 08.03.2019 (UDC in fisheries dept.) & 20.03.2019 (UDC in Taxation dept). Mizoram MPSC recruitment notification is available in official website.
Applicants must have completed Graduate degree or Master degree from recognized university. Aspirants must have cleared NET or SET/ SLET conducted by UGC. Contenders must have attained prescribed age limit and relaxation. Selection will be based on written test. Selected aspirants will be placed at anywhere in Mizoram state. Offline applications only will be accepted. Applications received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. Applicants have to pay required fee though IPO. More details of Mizoram PSC jobs, upcoming vacancy, latest notices, result, call letter and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Mizoram Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Job Name||Assistant Professor and Upper Division Clerk (UDC)|
|Last Date for Submission of application|
You may visit Mizoram PSC Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Vacancy Details of Mizoram PSC Recruitment:
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC) in Fisheries Department||02|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC) in Taxation Department||05|
Eligibility Criteria for Mizoram PSC Assistant Professor & UDC Posts
- Applicants must have completed Graduate Degree/ Master degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on written test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Offline applications only will be accepted.
- Rs.300 for all candidates and Rs.150 for SC/ ST candidates
Mode of Payment
- You should deposit the fee amount via Offline Mode.
- Eligible candidates should send the filled application form to following addess “Office of Mizoram Public Service Commission, New Secretariat Complex, Aizawl”
How to apply Mizoram MPSC Jobs 2019
- Go to official website mpsc.mizoram.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will be opened read it and check eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION FOR ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION FOR UDC IN FISHERIES DEPT.||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION FOR UDC in TAXATION DEPT.||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|