MoES Recruitment 2020 | Ministry of Earth Sciences | Scientist G Posts | Total Vacancies 04 | Last Date 03.05.2020 & 24.05.2020 | Download Application Form @ moes.gov.in
MoES Recruitment 2020: Ministry of Earth Sciences, Government of India is going to fill up 04 vacancies in India Meteorological Department, New Delhi on direct/ deputation basis. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for the posts of Scientist G. Aspirants who are seeking jobs in central govt can apply to this recruitment via offline. MoES announced new job notification on 22.04.2020. Applicants can download application form @ moes.gov.in. The last date for submission of application is 03.05.2020 & 24.05.2020.
The last date to submit application form may vary for people residing in remote areas. Check official notification for more details. Maximum age limit should be 50 years. Prescribed format of application form can be downloaded from the official website. Applicants should attach the relevant documents with the application form and send it to Deputy Secretary (Estt), MoES, New Delhi. If any information furnished is found to be wrong, the candidate will not be interviewed. More details of MoES recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of MoES Vacancies 2020:
|Organization Name||Ministry of Earth Sciences|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Scientist G|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Starting Date for Submission of application||22.04.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of application||03.05.2020 & 24.05.2020|
You may visit MoES Website to get more details about this recruitment. This article explains the details about the information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates about state govt jobs, central govt jobs, engineering jobs and etc.
Eligibility Criteria for MoES Scientist G Posts:
- Aspirants must possess Master Degree/ Bachelor Degree in a prescribed discipline from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Maximum age limit is 50/58 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on written test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode is accepted.
- Candidates can send their application to the Deputy Secretary (Estt), Ministry of Earth Sciences, Prithvi Bhavan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110 003.
How to apply Ministry of Earth Sciences Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website moes.gov.in.
- Click ‘Recruitment’ given in the home page.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- Download application form & send it to the above said address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|