MOHFW Recruitment 2020 | Teaching Specialist & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 67 | Last Date Within 45 days | MOHFW Recruitment Notification @ www.main.mohfw.gov.in
MOHFW Recruitment 2020: The Ministry of Health & Family Welfare has decided to appoint officers in various sub-cadres of Central Health Service namely General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO), Teaching, Non-Teaching and Public Health on deputation basis. It invites application from officers who hold analogous posts to fill up 67 vacancies and sub cadre wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking Central Government Jobs can use this MOHFW Jobs Opportunity. Eligible aspirants should send the filled application form to given address Within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
Applicants should possess MBBS Degree/ PG degree on concerned discipline and must hold analogous posts on regular basis. Age limit should be 40 years. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. MOHFW Recruitment notification & Ministry of Health & Family Welfare application form is available @ www.main.mohfw.gov.in. More details of MOFHW vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of MOHFW CHS Division Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Ministry of Health & Family Welfare|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||GDMO, Teaching Specialist, Non-Teaching Specialist & Public Health|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date for Submission of application||Within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News|
Here you will get information of Teaching, Non-Teaching & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
MOHFW Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 67 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Sub Cadre||No of Vacancy|
|GDMO Sub Cadre||31|
|Teaching Specialist Sub Cadre||09|
|Non-Teaching Specialist Sub Cadre||23|
|Public Health Sub Cadre||04|
Eligibility Criteria for MOHFW GDMO, Teaching Specialist & Other Posts
- Applicants should possess MBBS Degree/ PG degree on concerned discipline.
- Officers must hold analogous posts on regular basis.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should not exceed 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Address: The Under Secretary (CHS-V), Room No. 752, A-wing, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi 110 011
How to apply Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Jobs 2020
- Go to official website main.mohfw.gov.in.
- Click “Vacancy” find the advertisement “Vacancy Circular for various post under CHS on Deputation/Short term contract basis”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up MOHFW Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from MOHFW Advertisement.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLY LINK||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|