MOWR Recruitment 2019 | Ministry Of Water Resources | UDC, Assistant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 15 | Last Date Within 30 Days | Apply @ mowr.gov.in
MOWR Recruitment 2019: Ministry of Water Resources – Mahanadi Water Disputes Tribunal invites offline application from qualified aspirants. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for 15 vacancies. As per the MOWR recruitment advertisement these vacancies are allotted for Registrar, Court Master, Principal Private Secretary , Executive Engineer, Section Officer, Private Secretary, Assistant, Personal Assistant & UDC. Applicants who are seeking engineering jobs in central govt can apply to this recruitment via offline. Eligible aspirants should send the filled application form to given address within 30 days from the date of publication.
MOWR recruitment notification and application form is available in official website. Applicants must have possessed Matriculation/ Graduate/ Engineering from recognized board or university. Selection will be based on interview. Applications via offline mode only will be accepted. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of Mahanadi Water Disputes Tribunal recruitment vacancy, upcoming Ministry of Water Resources notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of MOWR Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Ministry Of Water Resources – Mahanadi Water Disputes Tribunal|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Job Name||Registrar, Court Master, Principal Private Secretary , Executive Engineer, Section Officer, Private Secretary, Assistant, Personal Assistant & UDC|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||Within 30 days from the date of publication.|
You may visit District E-court Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
MOWR 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 15 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Principal Private Secretary||02|
Eligibility Criteria for MOWR UDC, Assistant, Registrar & Other Posts
- Applicants must have possessed Matriculation/ Graduate/ Engineering from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Registrar, Mahanadi Water Disputes Tribunal
How to apply Mahanadi Water Disputes Tribunal Jobs 2019
- Go to official website mowr.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Vacancy Circular for various posts on Deputation/ Re-employment/ Direct Recruitment basis in Mahadayi Water Disputes Tribunal, Ministry of Water Resources” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|