MOWR Recruitment 2020 | Assistant Director & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 09 | Last Date Within 60 Days | NWIC Recruitment Notification @ mowr.gov.in
MOWR Recruitment 2020: Ministry of Water Resources – National Water Informatics Centre (NWIC) invites offline application from eligible candidates to fill the following posts (General Central Services, Group ‘A’, Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) in NWIC, Department of Water Resources, RD & GR, New Delhi on Deputation (including short-term contract) basis. As per the NWIC recruitment notification [No.F.12021/1/2020-O/o DIR(NWIC)-MOWR], overall 09 vacancies are filled by MOWR and these vacancies are assigned to Joint Director, Deputy Director & Assistant Director Posts. Applicants who are seeking engineering jobs in Delhi govt can apply to this recruitment via offline. Eligible aspirants should send the filled application form to given address Within 60 days from the date of advertisement in Employment News.
Applicants should hold analogous posts on a regular basis in the parent cadre or Department and should possess Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology/ Master’s Degree in concerned subject. MOWR selection will be based on interview. Selected candidates will be appointed at NWIC, Department of Water Resources, RD & GR, New Delhi. Applications via offline mode only will be accepted. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. NWIC recruitment notification and MOWR Recruitment application form is available in official website (mowr.gov.in). More details of NWIC recruitment Notification, upcoming Ministry of Water Resources Jobs notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Ministry of Water Resources – National Water Informatics Centre (NWIC)|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Advt No||No.F.12021/1/2020-O/o DIR(NWIC)-MOWR|
|Job Name||Joint Director, Deputy Director & Assistant Director|
|Job Location||NWIC, Department of Water Resources, RD & GR, New Delhi|
|Last Date for Submission of application||Within 60 days from the date of advertisement in Employment News|
Here you will get information of Dy. Director & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Vacancy Details of NWIC Jobs 2020
- As per the notification, overall 09 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for MOWR Assistant Director & Other Posts
- Applicants should hold analogous posts on a regular basis in the parent cadre or Department
- Applicants must have possessed Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology/ Master’s Degree in concerned subject.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not exceed 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- NWIC selection will be based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Shri Arun Kumar Gurung, Under Secretary (Admn.), National Water Informatics Centre, Department of Water Resources, RD & GR, Ministry of Jal Shakti, 4th Floor (South) Sewa Bhawan, Sector-1, R. K Puram, New Delhi-110066
How to apply NWIC Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website mowr.gov.in.
- Click “Vacancies” find the advertisement “Filling up Different posts in National Water Informatics Centre (NWIC)” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up Ministry of Jalshakti Recruitment Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from MOWR Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Candidates Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|